AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only saw a few posts about this years show..

But I thought I would ask again this year, if there is anything you guys would like to see from the show

We are attending for our 9th year as media, and I try to hit everything AK that I can each year to get pics, video and interviews

Is there anything new "AK" related that I shouldn't miss?
Anything you want to see?, let me know and I'll do my best to cover it all

I know K-Var will have a tribute to MK, we will be sure to get that

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
k-var booth
magpul AK mag
century milled US made AK
i know im missing stuff

if it is Kalasnikov..and its here .. and you want pics or more info, let me know

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
Not AK related...but I'd love info on DTA's new bullpup semiauto .308. It looks like a Keltec RFB done properly.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
CMS, some more bullpups...

Always interesting to see what Kel-Tec brings to the table. With the Tavor prices hovering around the $1600 range and their 9mm conversion kits just hitting the market; I'm just not sure how well Kel-Tec will do with their .556 bullpup in the $1900-$2000 range. Then again its Kel-Tec, based on most of their other other products I'm sure they'll be hard to find and going for more on gunjoker.

Kel-Tec Has Something Very Special for Bullpup Fans ? Two Unique Gun Designs?SHOT Show 2014

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Any news on a Saiga 9mm?
That would be my #1, those pictures were such a tease. I really hope they didn't abandon that.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Incredible vaguely AK related - CZ Bren and Scorpion.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts