AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Interesting read thanks for posting the link.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I hate how all the AK kits and products are sky rocketing here in the US when there are a plethora of them over the great big pond on boats like this. I bet these guys would've been happy to sell us these AK's for cheap as shit instead of getting effed over by coast guard.

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
I hate how all the AK kits and products are sky rocketing here in the US when there are a plethora of them over the great big pond on boats like this. I bet these guys would've been happy to sell us these AK's for cheap as shit instead of getting effed over by coast guard.
Greece needs money bad .. they should call Apex and send us the kits :twisted:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
I think the odds that these guns were destined to be used against our boys and our allies are extremely high given those involved.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I think the odds that these guns were destined to be used against our boys and our allies are extremely high given those involved.
i dont think too many arms dealers actually take sides. the guns may have been intended for our enemies but i dont think the dealer would have minded selling them to us. our government makes it very difficult to sell guns to american people so very few dealers are willing to go threw the trouble. if we could ever replace this vile corrupt group called the US government then the flow of proper firearms could be restored. while im on this topic, FORGET KITS! why the hell would i want a chopped up AK? i want the AK in its pure unaltered form strait from the factory and anything else is just a sad excuse of a copy.

-matt

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
i dont think too many arms dealers actually take sides. the guns may have been intended for our enemies but i dont think the dealer would have minded selling them to us. our government makes it very difficult to sell guns to american people so very few dealers are willing to go threw the trouble. if we could ever replace this vile corrupt group called the US government then the flow of proper firearms could be restored. while im on this topic, FORGET KITS! why the hell would i want a chopped up AK? i want the AK in its pure unaltered form strait from the factory and anything else is just a sad excuse of a copy.

-matt
I hear ya man. I totally agree about arms dealers in general, but in this specific case things seem way more shady.

An importer of kits once posted about how each stash of weapons is bid on by several different parties, some of which are American companies trying to import kits. Interesting stuff.

Reactions: formula73

·
Registered
616 Posts
I hear ya man. I totally agree about arms dealers in general, but in this specific case things seem way more shady.

An importer of kits once posted about how each stash of weapons is bid on by several different parties, some of which are American companies trying to import kits. Interesting stuff.

That's fascinating. Link?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So to further this a bit more I was thinking, if a person wanted to invest and go into business importing parts kits and weapons from over seas, you would need more than an FFL, and I assume some type of import licenses and export licenses from the perspective countries you are doing business with. It must be a massive undertaking to get into that game.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Wasn't that Apex talking about how they got those Yugo M70B1's?
I think that's it. I love the new site update, except the new search engine sucks compared to the last one. Searched for a solid 20 minutes today and couldn't find the damn thread...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts