AK Rifles banner
1141 - 1160 of 1163 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Finished aforementioned Uncle Nearest. Went to replenish and the latest stuff is now their own distillate. Doesn't taste as good as the MGP stuff they were aging.

So, I cracked open a bottle of :

View attachment 338582

Real nice stuff. Thick, smooth, and very tasty. And relatively cheap too.
Someone gave me a bottle of Old Forester once. It was mild, yet with the straight bourbon flavor I remember of my youth.
Some old, wizened brother in a frat house in Charlottesville back in the '70's had a sign above his mailbox that stated, "I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me, than a pre-frontal lobotomy". This was back in the day with UVA and Easter Week festivities and the "Party of the Country".
Words of wisdom. :cool:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
OK, I drank all the Old Forrester 1897 and I finished off the moonshine I had stashed.

So time to open a new bottle. Closed my eyes and reached into the liquor cabinet and came out with this:

Liquid Bottle Drinkware Glass bottle Fluid

My bottle was from the Fall of 2017. I must say its mighty fine, mighty fine smooth whiskey.

Going to enjoy this whole bottle and probably get a 2018 version.

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Cooked some homemade steak burgers, beer brats and dogs earlier, indulged on some cheap Coors "Banquet" beer, only bottles of course as I do have some standards, lol. It's a great standing around the grill beer.

Winding the evening up but looking for things I can shitpost on.

Maybe I should have upped my game and bought some Sameul L Jackson beer instead,

It will get you drunk, bitch.

·
Registered
23,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,160 ·
OK. I'll ask. What the hail is in the Raw Honey bear. Cause it ain't Raw Honey.
It's stronger than Raw Honey... it's Honey badger honey.

Why else would honey badgers not give a shit, feel no pain, and get into fights constantly?

Reactions: scottyb
1141 - 1160 of 1163 Posts