AK Rifles banner
1121 - 1140 of 1163 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I picked up beer at Total Wine and Beer (or whatever the name is). I grabbed the Founders, and as I walked by the cooler I saw the Zombie Dust. I couldn't resist the name. :D

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Strange thing happened on the way to this posting. A few years back I bought a bottle of this:

Bottle Liquid Bottle cap Solution Glass bottle

Good price. Looked nice. Finally opened it two months ago and it tasted lousy.

Then I got to reading about scotch and how decanting it into a decanter and giving it plenty of air helps the flavor.

Boy does it. I decanted it yesterday very slowly allowing a lot of air into the whisky and now it tastes great.

Learn something new every day.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Finished aforementioned Uncle Nearest. Went to replenish and the latest stuff is now their own distillate. Doesn't taste as good as the MGP stuff they were aging.

So, I cracked open a bottle of :

Bottle Liquid Glass bottle Ingredient Fluid

Real nice stuff. Thick, smooth, and very tasty. And relatively cheap too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I know it's not Friday, but I had one of those days today working at the parts store, you know. All the customers bitching because we don't have anything to sell, Lets Go Brandon and all. All the coworkers bitching and moaning, doing nothing to help anybody get things done, laying on the counter Tick-Toking. I'm jammed up, a shitload of stuff to source for my best customers and nobody helping out. Trying to get my shit done and 2 coworkers behind me in a pissing contest, arguing back and forth about trivial Bullshit. But I leave work early, just because, I need to escape. Stopped by the local liqueur store and look for something good, after seeing recent posts from @DasVidaniya and @scottyb (you Guys always have the good stuff), I needed a attitude adjustment. The shelfs were bare in that liqueur store, I was wanting some Gentleman Jack to take the edge off. While they had plenty of the Jack, I found a lone bottle of Four Roses Small Batch, never tried it so what the hell, I gave it a try. I got home and Momma had some Steak Quesadillas cooking. Needless to say my day started to turn around. That Four Roses went down good, as you can tell from my post, dinner was excellent and things started to change for the better. Now to start it out all over again tomorrow, hopefully better than today. Only a few years left until retirement, I'll think I will make it.
Tableware Food Table Bottle Plate

1121 - 1140 of 1163 Posts