AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 1164 Posts

·
Registered
23,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or for those that moderately imbibe.. what's in your glass?

It's been one hell of a wringer of a week.. peaking at Wed with a car accident. Just a fender bender and no one was hurt but the damages to my car... and my wallet.. fucking setbacks. All things considered it could have been much worse but as it is. yeah bad week.

I busted open a bottle of 1998 Merlot and I'm enjoying a nice pizza.

What do you got?

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Bottle of J.D. here in my dorm that I plan on finishing up (4 down, and 4 more cL should do it in). I would prefer drinking the last beer that I have here from a local microbrewery, but I am on the Atkins diet to lose what I gained towards the end of the summer when I was sitting at home with nothing to do. Long week here too! No accidents though thank God!

·
Registered
23,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow a year without any alcohol really does a number on the tolerance level. one glass of wine and i was feeling gooooood for a few hours.

Switched to homemade hard lemonade. It's got a bite to it, but its a good lemony bite. I tend to like tart over overly sweet. its also not carbonated.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
A few 22oz bottles of red hook. Picked up at their brewery for $1.99 each. I need the larger bottles anyway for home brewing so I can't really beat the value.

·
Registered
23,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ap5770 said:
Tito's vodka before bed cruising the forum Oppa Gangman style.
AK FORUMSTYLE!

heeyyyy sexy AK

·
Registered
23,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Crack open those cold ones boys!

Got some homemade hard lemonade.. good for after a hard week of work.

·
Registered
23,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A friendly reminder that it's not wise to drink and surf.. it'll water down your beverage! :beer:

Opened up one of the few remaining bottles of cider I took to the bash earlier this year and took a swig. I think I'll take the sweeter stuff next year.. sweeter stuff is stronger. :twisted:

Later on I'll pop the cork on some Riesling the folks brought and have it with some food of some kind.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
First friday since march I'm not down at the marina, helping my neighbor roast a pig for a party tommorrow, and what better to roast a pig with than some Makers on the rocks..........

:shotz:

·
Registered
23,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glock Holiday said:

Big-ass rooster wine..
*Clamps both hands over mouth* O.O

...behaving behaving behaving.....

1 - 20 of 1164 Posts