AK Rifles banner

SG's new 7.62x39 Price

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Q-gunner2 
#1 ·
#4 ·
dale simpson said he got 1,000 rounds shipped from Cabellas in 2 dry boxes for $115, I do not know if he had some kind of coupon or something, he posted this in the General Discussion forum in one of the posts.

#7 ·
Q-gunner2 said:
dale simpson said he got 1,000 rounds shipped from Cabellas in 2 dry boxes for $115, I do not know if he had some kind of coupon or something, he posted this in the General Discussion forum in one of the posts.
It wasn't any coupon deal, I was just lucky enough to get in before the price increase. The same deal now would be about $15-$20 more. The dry boxes are just a nice added bonus.

#13 ·
Sidecarnutz said:
I just ordered a case online for the heck of it. Say's it's backordered. But at that price, I can wait. Must have just missed the stuff being in stock!
I'm calling Cabelas after work tomorrow for a tracking # and I better not be told it's on BO or I'll be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

#14 ·
Cabella's originally told me it'd be back ordered until next week. I just got an e-mail saying they shipped it yesterday. Pretty good service for being back ordered.
I'm still waiting on the two cases from SG I ordered in early Feb.

#19 ·
gov-t_mule said:
Latest Shooter's catalog from SG lists x39 at $90.22 per 1k (buyers club). Not reflected on website yet.
I just spoke to Customer Service at SG and was told that the website price is the correct one. I was told that the layout for the catalogs is done approximately 90 days ahead of time and prices contained therein are subject to change without notice.

#21 ·
Judge said:
gov-t_mule said:
Latest Shooter's catalog from SG lists x39 at $90.22 per 1k (buyers club). Not reflected on website yet.
I just spoke to Customer Service at SG and was told that the website price is the correct one. I was told that the layout for the catalogs is done approximately 90 days ahead of time and prices contained therein are subject to change without notice.
Snakes. :mad:

#22 ·
Accountant30339 said:
ohsonofa said:
If you go to cabelas and do a search for these item #'s you can get 1000 rds of fmj or hp for $94.99 + shipping. The sp is $99.99 + shipping.

fmj Item number: HF - 215189

hp Item number: HF - 215188

sp Item number: HF - 215187

I just tried this and it rang up at $124.99. What's the secret to the $94.99 price?

Accountant
seems that cabelas has fixed the prices on those item numbers :sad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.