1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Cheaper and in stock at Cabellas.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
dale simpson said he got 1,000 rounds shipped from Cabellas in 2 dry boxes for $115, I do not know if he had some kind of coupon or something, he posted this in the General Discussion forum in one of the posts.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Of course you can still use the SG coupons, which will bring the price down to 110 a thousand.

G

·
0 Posts
Glad I finally received mine at the cheaper price. I'm good for awhile. Now if the 5.45x39 will come in or I will have a couple more rifles up for sale.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Q-gunner2 said:
dale simpson said he got 1,000 rounds shipped from Cabellas in 2 dry boxes for $115, I do not know if he had some kind of coupon or something, he posted this in the General Discussion forum in one of the posts.
It wasn't any coupon deal, I was just lucky enough to get in before the price increase. The same deal now would be about $15-$20 more. The dry boxes are just a nice added bonus.

·
Registered
263 Posts

If you go to cabelas and do a search for these item #'s you can get 1000 rds of fmj or hp for $94.99 + shipping. The sp is $99.99 + shipping.

fmj Item number: HF - 215189

hp Item number: HF - 215188

sp Item number: HF - 215187

·
Banned
413 Posts
I just ordred 2 K for $214 and change and the lady said it is in stock. I should receive it by 3/31/06. :grin:

We shall see..................

Bill

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
I just ordered a case online for the heck of it. Say's it's backordered. But at that price, I can wait. Must have just missed the stuff being in stock!

·
Banned
413 Posts
Sidecarnutz said:
I just ordered a case online for the heck of it. Say's it's backordered. But at that price, I can wait. Must have just missed the stuff being in stock!
I'm calling Cabelas after work tomorrow for a tracking # and I better not be told it's on BO or I'll be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Cabella's originally told me it'd be back ordered until next week. I just got an e-mail saying they shipped it yesterday. Pretty good service for being back ordered.
I'm still waiting on the two cases from SG I ordered in early Feb.

·
Banned
413 Posts
My 2K came today. I also received 4 large plastic ammo cans that will hold
1500 rnds. in ea. This was a killer deal for $214.73 shipped.

Bill

·
Registered
110 Posts
Everytime I read these posts I get more and more pissed i paid $100 for 500 rounds.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
19 Posts
gov-t_mule said:
Latest Shooter's catalog from SG lists x39 at $90.22 per 1k (buyers club). Not reflected on website yet.
I just spoke to Customer Service at SG and was told that the website price is the correct one. I was told that the layout for the catalogs is done approximately 90 days ahead of time and prices contained therein are subject to change without notice.

·
Registered
189 Posts
ohsonofa said:

If you go to cabelas and do a search for these item #'s you can get 1000 rds of fmj or hp for $94.99 + shipping. The sp is $99.99 + shipping.

fmj Item number: HF - 215189

hp Item number: HF - 215188

sp Item number: HF - 215187

I just tried this and it rang up at $124.99. What's the secret to the $94.99 price?

Accountant

1 - 20 of 24 Posts