AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I agree with Q. If you mentioned a girl instead of a guy, you'd have 30 pages by now knowing the morons over there.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
joelad said:
I agree with Q. If you mentioned a girl instead of a guy, you'd have 30 pages by now knowing the morons over there.
If it was a girl instead of a guy she would probably have a new rifle and the post would not be there! :lol: :lol:

T :wink:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha maybe the girl thing would have been better. Although a grown man offering another grown man sex for a gun is pretty funny haha.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
6526 said:
synisterrabbit said:
yeah. all he has to do is go to any gay bar and theres always THAT guy, who gives it away for free. :lol:
and you know this how????? :shock:
Who cares?... :roll:
Don't be a basher, I'm not gay but have been in gay bars before.
Gays have sluts too.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Thats funny.....
Sometimes when I write a check for somthing like pizza or Gas I write : "For Sexual Favors" in the memo section... every now again it gets caught and it usually gets a laugh... :goof: :goof:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
sway said:
Thats funny.....
Sometimes when I write a check for somthing like pizza or Gas I write : "For Sexual Favors" in the memo section... every now again it gets caught and it usually gets a laugh... :goof: :goof:

oh my god i am going to do that the next time i have to pay for propane :mrgreen: :mrgreen: thanks for the idea!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts