AK Rifles banner

Set of Russian AK, SKS and RPD tools and guages Made in 1952 Still new.

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Hawk45 
#1 ·
I ordered a genuine Russian AK-47 tool and gauge kit from a fellow in Russia about a month ago. It finally arrived today!!

Unissued and made in 1952 in it's original wooden case. The big tool is a precision sight tool. The kit also includes head space gauges.

It can also be used on the SKS carbine as well as the RPD...

I'm guessing this was made before the RPK came out, so it's not listed too.

Some pics!!

Translated info.

See less See more
#4 ·
I have a East German set minus the large front sight tool. I had the above set once but traded it for something I needed. I also have a set of headspace gages that are East German

Reactions: MPiKM-72
#7 · (Edited)
I bought AK74 gauges from the what is likely the same source. I trust Russian gauges more than a reverse engineered US copy.

I always wanted the East German version of this set. I could never seem to have the coin when the set came up for sale. Best time was on a hunting trip in Robert Lee, TX. A German range owner had a set. I was so strapped from NFA purchases I could not afford the $150 asking price. I was so, so close. Then when I had the coin I tried to contact him - he fell off the map.

Feast or famine.

#8 ·
I bought AK74 gauges from the what is likely the same source. I trust Russian gauges more than a reverse engineered US copy.

I always wanted the East German version of this set. I could never seem to have the coin when the set came up for sale. Best time was on a hunting trip in Robert Lee, TX. A German range owner had a set. I was so strapped from NFA purchases I could not afford the $150 asking price. I was so, so close. Then when I had the coin I tried to contact him - he fell off the map.

Feast or famine.

I'd like a set of AK-74 gauges too!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.