AK Rifles banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again, not really field gear, but close.

Serbian CCCC flag. Egay find. $23. I'm not sure it's even real. Any ideas? The seller thought it was a French resistance flag until another ebay member told him it was Serb. He changed his listing. Anyway, I got this with one bid. Notice, the flag is photographed up-side-down. The CCCC (Only Unity Will Save the Serbs) doesn't have an up or down. Because of the CCCC, does this make this flag from Republik Srpska? It looks like the CCCC is just spray-painted on the flag. I'll take better pics when it arrives.

Serbain Insignia book, 1997, in Serbian and English. 84 pages. First time I've seen this. Snagged it for about $25.

· Registered
4,405 Posts
Re: Serbian CCCC flag (need info) and Serb 1997 insignia boo

The flag looks silkscreened. Probably local Serb made, looks like many other Serb made items that I've seen sold in former Yugoslavia. I'd say its the real deal.

Nice manual.

· Registered
165 Posts
Re: Serbian CCCC flag (need info) and Serb 1997 insignia boo

Serbia has two official flags. Fist is Peoples flag of Republic of Serbia that has red/blue/white color without any crest. Other flag is State flag of Republic of Serbia and it has red/blue/white color with crest. Crest is on the left side of the flag (right edge of the crest is in the middle of the flag).
Republika Srpska have same flag as Peoples flag of Republic of Serbia, so red/blue/white color combination without any crest.

But, often are used many other combinations. Red/blue/white color combination is always in use, but Crest comes in many combinations, sometimes is on the lest side, sometimes in the middle, sometimes is in use some of unofficial crests, sometimes is just cross and CCCC…

This flag on the photo is not official, but is something that you may buy in Serbian or Republika Srpska and you may see even on some official events.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.