AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received some more goodies from the postman. I thought I would post pics.

First up... Serbian paramilitary backpack. Purchased through Ebay from Zlatan. I had never seen one like this before, so I bid high. I don't think it is official JNA issue, but it does use the jigsaw camo. It is fairly nice. I paid $76 freaking dollars plus $25 freaking dollars shipping. I did find some old receipt in it dated 1990.

Next up... Croat bags. I found these for sale here in the States. I got the duffle bag to put my loose stuff in. I bought the backpack since it was cheap and I am slowly building a Croat uniform.

Cost: Duffle bag $12.80. Backpack: $14.40. Shipping: FREE. Where? http://www.armynavydeals.com/asp/produc ... Field2.y=9

It was shipped the next day with a confimation email. They have TONS of surplus. I will be ordering from them again. It also came with free dogtags and free... lipbalm... Hey, it was free.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
The Croatian backpack is really cool because it's patterned after the old JNA rucksack, except in camo. Cool gear

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have one of those Serbian packs. My grandfather gave it to me like 8-9 years ago. I used to have my fishing equipment in it

The croatian one is interesting, I've never seen one of those before.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Jason! Thanks.

Kingsley... you didn't have to tell me that... :sad: Wanna sell it? :D

I'm evacuating New Orleans again in 15 minutes. Taking clothes and the AK arsenal of course. I'll hpefully be back around sooner than later.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man. I'm back in town with electricity (obviously). It wasn't too bad. New Orleans dodged a bullet. But the 2 looting arseholes that fired on the National Guard in Ville Platte, La., were not so lucky as they freaking received gunshot wounds and died... Oh well...

·
Registered
104 Posts
SeaZast said:
Kingsley... you didn't have to tell me that... :sad: Wanna sell it? :D
No way dude
But if I ever change my mind, I'll tell ya.

Im glad you're okay. Good thing the looters got taken care off...

Edit: Well, since this is about Serbian stuff...
i just got a new patch! My cousin gave it to me a couple of days ago. The PJP (Posebne jedinice policije - special police unit) used it. They were involved in most of the fighting in Kosovo-Metohija.

The patch looks like this (not my pic):

In use:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts