AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking this weekend about selling couple of kits to scare up the cash for a Romy RPK.
Is this a good idea?
Are the kits really coming to an end or should I just wait until I have the money for an RPK?

I'm not in a rush to build it, I'm just trying to collect at least one of every Romy AK model.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Romy rpk kit

Sounds like you've answered your question already and simply need some support in your decision.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Personally I would hold on to the kits you have and save up for the RPK kit. I'm afraid these kits are going to be harder and harder to get in the near future.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I would sell the 2 kits you have......To me...... :wink:
I think the barrell ban thing may be a way to shut up the lefties. Gonna be one of those laws that is on the books and nobody really knows about or does anything about.

ETA, Welcome to the new board Speed, Good to see you over here! Lets got together sometime for a beer or 2. Lets say saturday or sunday?

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Re: RPK kit

speedfreak955 said:
Check the market place :grin:
I think jimlost has what you need in the wts AK parts section.. :wink:
+1 I don't know the seller 'yet', but that appears to be a sweet deal. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
My .02 cents............

Don't sell any kits................sell your sister and buy the Romy RPK. :wink:

Just my .02 cents.

Seriously, I don't think you are going to get barrels with kits anymore...if you do, they will most probably be demilled.....

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, I think I will hold what I've got and just hope I don't get hit in the shorts later.

Krinkfreak said:
...............sell your sister and buy the Romy RPK. :wink:
KF, I don't have a sister, but if you take my EX's mother..........and bury her, I'll give you all my guns, kits and even put you in my Memoirs.:dance:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts