AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyones looking for a nice sealed 75 rd. drum look here.
http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=44736695

I bought one from this seller a couple weeks ago, he seems to put one up everyday (24 hour auction). The pic at gunbroker shows the 9396 version, but the one I got is the triangle 36, which is nice because thats the one I wanted even though I thought I was getting a 9396.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Looks nice! Nice starting bid. What did he charge you to ship?

Has an A+ rating with over 7000 + transactions. Seems almost imposible in todays picky day and age.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was $9.00 for shipping. I got mine for the starting bid. I watched a few sell before mine that also went for the starting bid.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I bought some 5.45 from them when they still had it. Nice folks, they do credit cards over the phone, makes buying easy.

·
Registered
464 Posts
NIW 75 Rounder

:neutral: I just received one of these from the same dealer yesterday. Factory 36, excellent drum and service but I had e-mailed them before I had placed my bid and asked if his drums were the factory 9396 like in his photo. His reply was that the 9396s were all that he had so I bid as I was lookin' for this specific drum for the ol' collection. E-mailed back but haven't heard anything yet. Good dealer to have dealin's with just a little misunderstanding somewhere. :wink: Probably won't hear anything until first of the week. Madtechcool :cool: :roll: Update as of today,sun. 26th. After 3 e-mails tryin' to contact this seller, no responces whatsoever. :neutral: I know it's not that big of a deal but to you collectors out there, I had questioned before bidding about the specific Factory #. The pic on his ad shows a Factory #9396, and in a return e-mail from 'em, it stated that all of their drums were in fact#9396s. Felt comfortable so I bid and won. Drum was excellent, fast shipping, everythings cool but the drum, still in plastic, was a factory #36. What do ya'll think? Am I bein' a to particular ass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts