AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i shot a newly acquired taurus 1911 last night, and absolutely hated the way it shot(not the guns fault, just personal preference) so i took it to the gun show this morning and came upon a guy that had 3 chinese 75rd drums :shock: well i was going to buy 1 from him at 150(!!!) and i realized i only had 120 bucks... so i offered the 1911 in trade for the drums. i paid 500 for the 1911. i got 3 chinese drums and 100 cash for my pistol :dance: so now im going to sell 2 and ill have a free drum :mrgreen:

i also picked up a maadi arm for 360, and then found someone with an original maadi buttstock for 20, also picked up 6 east german blue slings.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
You did good.

I didn't find squat, yesterday. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. :confused:

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bobotech said:
That reminds me of when I bought my chinese drum 3 months ago from my dealer.

75 bux plus tax.

:)
damn. this just goes to show that deals are still out there... and that the drum market might be inflated.

·
Registered
629 Posts
at the show I was at there were three AK chinese 75rd drums for 100 a peice, I'm a bit sad that I didnt buy three and cut people deals on 2 for 150 a peice... didnt even get a card, but 100 is a bit much for me to explain to the wife for a magazine that she thinks is "ugly" still, 75 rds... that price... I'm a bit bummed
They were rusted, so maybe it's ok.... right? white rust..

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I would have shipped you 3 drums for the 1911!!!!!

I've been getting them for $100 each,got 15 total(sold many).

The dealer now wants $150 each.

He found 3 cases of them in his shop,no dought they were less then
$20 each long ago.

MRI

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i think some of these folks are bringing out everything before the election. there is a 2000 table show coming up in october. im saving up for that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I paid $100 for my chicom drum a couple weeks ago.

I "needed" it for my RPK.lol.. want to see it?

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
hey mriman,how bout ya hook up a friend and send one my way?i need one for my rpk!

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice. i have a drum in my aes-10b and in my yugo rpk. the other is just sitting, waiting its turn.

·
Registered
57 Posts
thx, i really like that pic, here is another angle.

75 rd Drums in RPKs rule!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts