AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Swiss made Schmidt Rubin K31 Straight Pull Bolt action rifle in caliber 7.5x55. Rifle has a beech stock and is all matching numbers and is in excellent condition with some dings on the stock. This is a very accurate rifle and are no longer imported as the last of these rifle for sale have cracked stocks and other issues. This is an earlier import, around 2004 and has remained unfired since I purchased it. Price is $350 NOW $300 shipped to your FFL.
NOW $250 SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL. IF YOU ARE IN TEXAS IT CAN SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOU WITH COPY OF DL.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Schmidt Rubin K31 Staight Pull Bolt Action Rifle

Trades/Partial Trades Considered: AR Platform Optics (EoTech, Aimpoint) AR .22 conversion, .22 heavy barrel bolt action rifle (Savage 93, CZ 452 or others) Magpul Accessories (Magpul aceesories MS2 sling, ASAP sling adaptor, MOE stock sets, rail covers and windowed magazines)

Also looking for a USED 3rd Generation Glock 17, 19, 23 or 32

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

$300 Shipped........

Due to back surgery last Friday and copays and being off work for atleast a month I need to sell some stuff to cover expenses. WOULD LIKE CASH BUT WILL CONSIDER TRADES/PARTIAL TRADES....NEED SOME 7.62 RUSSIAN UNSANITIZED BAKELITE MAGS AS WELL.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

NOW $250 SHIPPED, I NEED TO SELL THIS AND PAY SOME HOSPITAL BILLS.
IF YOU ARE IN TEXAS IT CAN SHIP TO YOU WITH COPY OF DL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.