AK Rifles banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I posted a WTB ad on the Want to buy Board. I was quickly contacted by a Scammer. Beware of this lowlife Scammer: JamesAilies. Hootbro Banned him very quickly but i am sure he will be back. Also i want to include the Message he sent me with the email address with who to contact. Be very cautious when posting anything in the Want to Buy Fourm. Check, Verify, Check and Verify again before you send anyone your hard earned money. Below is a copy of what was sent to me. Again Be very Cautious when you post a Want to Buy.

@JamesAilies
Registered

Joined 6 h ago
1 Posts
Check with [email protected], He has the Valmet M78 .308 Bolt Assembly. Got a correct one, You won't find anyone more honest!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Beware of this Lowlife Scammer. JessyMarle. Below is the Message i was sent with an Email Address with who to contact. Be Very Cautious when posting in the Want to Buy Forum. The Email in the Body of the Message is the Same Email that was used in a Previous Scam.

Star

J
JessyMarle
Registered

Joined 1 d ago
1 Posts
Email john in Texas he has Valmet M78 .308 Bolt Assembly for sale. Here’s email [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same just happened this guy sent me the same response in the first post.
I posted a WTB ad on the Want to buy Board. I was quickly contacted by a Scammer. Beware of this lowlife Scammer: JamesAilies. Hootbro Banned him very quickly but i am sure he will be back. Also i want to include the Message he sent me with the email address with who to contact. Be very cautious when posting anything in the Want to Buy Fourm. Check, Verify, Check and Verify again before you send anyone your hard earned money. Below is a copy of what was sent to me. Again Be very Cautious when you post a Want to Buy.

@JamesAilies
Registered

Joined 6 h ago
1 Posts
Check with [email protected], He has the Valmet M78 .308 Bolt Assembly. Got a correct one, You won't find anyone more honest!
Man I was just talking to this dude thanks about part I'm looking for, thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Beware of this Lowlife Scammer, JessyGrey. Listed Below is the message he sent me. He has used the Same Email in Two Prior Scams that he tried to run on me. Be Very Cautious.

Star

J
JessyGrey
Registered

Joined 15 h ago
1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
These are mostly bots, most likely some Bangladeshi/Pakistani/Indian has been working hard on this forum. The terrible English gives it away. If you can’t tell the difference in comprehension, then you need to go back to school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
These are mostly bots, most likely some Bangladeshi/Pakistani/Indian has been working hard on this forum. The terrible English gives it away. If you can’t tell the difference in comprehension, then you need to go back to school.
90% of the ones that are not trying to hide behind a VPN, they come back as Nigerian. Rest are usually Pakistan, West Africa, & Eastern Europe. Very few are Indian.

·
Registered
12 Posts
90% of the ones that are not trying to hide behind a VPN, they come back as Nigerian. Rest are usually Pakistan, West Africa, & Eastern Europe. Very few are Indian.
Oh okay, apologies. I usually come across pajeet every now and then trying to scam my boomer parents of their retirement funds.. I didn’t know the Nigerian prince was blessing us with his presence on the Ak forums

21 - 30 of 30 Posts