1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,390 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You won't find one! These guys work for people over seas. Believe me, I got caught up in an ordeal w/ a Colt Double Diamond set on Armslist. I actually talked to the guy on the phone. I knew he was scamming me, but I wanted to act stupid and play along. Never did the deal and 4 months later I got a call from the Dept. of Defense inquiring into my conversation with the guy. He says they are over seas and have stolen US soldiers identities and have they have hundreds of these SCAM post going. People in the US collect the money, wire it over seas and then they get a cut wired back to there accounts. You can email the OP selling my Polytech and every time he replies to you, it will be from a different email address. Can't catch them.

I flaged for scam also. Sure would like an ID on the scammer.

·
Premium Member
13,390 Posts
You won't find one! These guys work for people over seas. Believe me, I got caught up in an ordeal w/ a Colt Double Diamond set on Armslist. I actually talked to the guy on the phone. I knew he was scamming me, but I wanted to act stupid and play along. Never did the deal and 4 months later I got a call from the Dept. of Defense inquiring into my conversation with the guy. He says they are over seas and have stolen US soldiers identities and have they have hundreds of these SCAM post going. People in the US collect the money, wire it over seas and then they get a cut wired back to there accounts. You can email the OP selling my Polytech and every time he replies to you, it will be from a different email address. Can't catch them.
I will certainly remember this useful information in any future deals with Armslist Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts