AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
hell, you live in Orlando! Look around locally and I bet you there is someone local who can do it for you. Even if they don't have an FFL, as long as you are there with the rifle you could have a local trophy shop do it if they have an engraver.

·
Registered
53 Posts
That's the route I've used twice now in my area. There's some nice hippie lady that runs her own little trophy store and has old-school engraving equipment in the back. When she was working on my krink and having some difficulty fitting it into her jig she told me that she actually did not like guns personally. She did LOTS of engraving for NFA stuff because it was a challenge.

Ek

·
Registered
961 Posts
Panzer said:
I've heard people talking about electro etching before regarding fire selection markings, but I have to admit I don't know much about it. What's needed for it?
A template of some kind, salt water, and a power source. DD does custom templates, such as SBR marks, a car battery charger (or the q-tip method even), a canister with a girl and an umbrella on it - and you are in business - and done in like 30 mins tops

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ident Marking did six of my receivers and will continue to do all of my NFA engraving. They do excellent work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts