AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I did'nt realize the Chi Com stick Grenades were still out there!

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
And look at the 14.7mm and .303 on strippers under the grenades!

Basterds. Is nothing sacrid?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RGD-5 yard sale anyone? They're "dirt" cheap...get it...yuk yuk yuk

Sorry, thats why I'm not a comedian. Wave goodbye to them and don't miss the F-1 in the left corner :wave:

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Let me ask a stupid question. Where the hell does all of this ordinance keep coming from? Is it left over from Saddam's military supplies, brought in by insergents, or what?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
It's hard for most folks to understand exactly how much ordnance they had... absolutely MASSIVE quantities of ordnance pre-staged everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. That country will NEVER run out of stuff to make IEDs out of. NEVER, EVER EVER EVER. They will run out of dirt before they run out of ordnance.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tons of money + Countries willing to sell arms + Never stop buying arms + Never stop manufacturing arms = One hell of a war machine.

Not all of these pics are current. Just ones I have collected since the invasion.

Like Doug said....as long as Syria and Iran are border countries....They will never run out.

Even before the first mention of IEDs in Iraq went off I predicted it would happen. Shit I been watching Chechen home movies doing it to the Russians years before we went in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts