AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like new Savage Precision 10 .308 rifle with a 20" free float barrel, 1 in 10 twist rate, Accustock and Accutrigger. The rifle and the scope are almost a year old. They both hardly show signs of wear because I only used them this hunting season. Last time I took it to the range I shot a .5 MOA with it at 100yd. I've also taken some deer out to 400yd on the first shot multiple times this season. It's incredibly accurate. I've shot this rifle roughly 40 times since I have owned it.
The sale includes the rifle, Vortex scope, JP Enterprises muzzle brake, Weaver 20 MOA picatinny scope base, 2 Burris 30mm medium scope rings, ammo sock, original bolt handle, savage 110 BA bolt handle and stainless sling swivels. The muzzle brake is indexed to the threads on the barrel so that it lines up perfect and flush with the end of the barrel once tightened. No need for a crush washer. The scope is a Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 W/EBR-1 MOA, illuminated crosshairs and side focus. The scope rail is a weaver 20 MOA picatinny base. It has one 4rd magazine and stainless sling swivels. Items will ship in their original boxes to your local FFL.
I'm asking $1300 shipped. Or Best Offer.

Items will ship in their original boxes to your local FFL from Ladson, SC. I can do, paypal, money order or check.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts