AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Video footage of Sarah Palin (McCains VP choice) shooting a machine gun had me sold on her in 3 seconds ! (Find me any File footage of Romney, Kaye Bailey Hutchinson,Liebermann, Bob Doles wife or any other potential VP pick shooting a machine gun ?)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
If only we could get some of the action girls for cabinet members... :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Gator Monroe said:
The Video footage of Sarah Palin (McCains VP choice) shooting a machine gun had me sold on her in 3 seconds ! (Find me any File footage of Romney, Kaye Bailey Hutchinson,Liebermann, Bob Doles wife or any other potential VP pick shooting a machine gun ?)

Gotta have a link please.......

·
Registered
219 Posts
Krinkfreak said:
Gator Monroe said:

There is a pic of her on the Alaska's Gov's Website spankin a mag :razz:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
it was shown on fox news; don't know if it's on the web yet.

should be within 24 hours i'm sure.

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is a Lifetime NRA member ! (And trust me on the M4 footage ,it has got to be turned into a GOP add and shown in every state /every day until the Election ! (Pound it home) :dance:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Here is a video link "Sarah Palin Firing a Rifle" :twisted:
http://gunvideos.blogspot.com/2008/08/sarah-palin-firing-rifle.html

go Sarah!:dance: :dance: :dance:

Krinkfreak said:
Gator Monroe said:

·
Registered
132 Posts
who sings the beginning song of the video b/c i have been looking for it since the show "THE UNIT" was shown on tv like a year ago.

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
I believe this is her ... :twisted:

I guess we'll let this run until "The Boss" say's otherwise ... :beer:

AND McCain just got my vote ... :razz:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thank God for Sarah Palin! McCain wasn't real popular here! She has the credentials to make up for McCains shortcomings (lackluster support of gun rights etc etc). She will sell his campaign in South guaranteed.

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ten Mile said:
Thank God for Sarah Palin! McCain wasn't real popular here! She has the credentials to make up for McCains shortcomings (lackluster support of gun rights etc etc). She will sell his campaign in South guaranteed.
Glad to hear that ! I'm very very pleased with this pick ... :dance:

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Sure to be locked soon..We need more people like her..

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I'm Loving it. :wink:

·
Registered
251 Posts
In before lock...

As another Arkansas boy, I can officially say that Palin is exactly what McCain needed, especially in this area.

Her with the M4.... wow. The only thing hotter is my wife getting jiggy with the giggle switch.

·
Registered
446 Posts
i think mac made a good choice. will be a historic if not epic election!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.