AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Nice looking rigs!! I just bought a SAR3 from Fireman here on the boards. I won,t be able to pick it until next weekend though. I am putting Russian plum furniture on it as soon as I get it!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Good photos, thanks.
My kid has one. He outshoots me and my SAR 1 at 200 and 300 yards and out double taps me easily. Some wicked.
He lets me clean it and, sometimes, shoot it. If I had to grab one thing to take into Hell it would be that.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Did you put the front site housen and 74 break on it? Where did you get your break at ? What pitch threads ?? 22 by the chance? Im trying to do the same thing. Ordered the Front site Housen from Kvar and trying to get incontact the AKUSA..... Thanks Wardawg

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brakes are 24mm. I had the barrel threaded1/2-28 and used an adapter. Got both from K-var as far as I can remember.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Neutrino-that lower handguard is awesome!! I have never seen one of those before. Can those still be had...if so where?

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
nice rifles guys....mines not a sar2 but a cur2...pretty much the same....my wife liked it so much its now hers...i lose a gun for now but now she'll go shoot more often...i like the gun but like the kick of a 7,62 more...she wants a pink gun now...gonna get a cheapo wasr2 for that tho...gonna bleach the wood and throw some pink dye in a clear shellac....

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Neutrino45 said:
Chinook said:
Neutrino-that lower handguard is awesome!! I have never seen one of those before. Can those still be had...if so where?
Hi Chinook, thanks. I bought the front hand guards from K-Var a few years ago. I've not seen them for sale for a while now. I took a poll recently and found out that most people prefer the forward pointing wooden lower hand guards.

:roll: fuck that poll!,...id slap my momma for those handguards with a matching pistol grip and butt-stock.

if you want to get rid of it i'll happy give you a forward pointing one

·
Registered
793 Posts
Here is the same rifle w/ a different configuration. Let me try to color correct the picture. The blue concrete just looks weird. :goof:

Here is a final family picture of my favorit rifles before I split them up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts