AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
SVT said:
Im keeping my Saiga just how it came.

12-C. :wink:

SVT, as moderator of this forum I feel it is in the best interest of our members if you send the 12-C to me for a complete review.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yeah those guys at TROMIX make some crazy guns... Like this

I wonder if you can put that jackhammer upper on that thing? I couldnt immagine shooting dual, full auto, .50 AEs. I am sure it would be fun......For the first mag or 2...That would have to be like a meat grinder to your shoulder though

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thats awesome, now if someone would tool up and make a bunch of quality M14 mags.

BTW: Thats are is even carzier because of the crossed gas tubes!

·
Registered
621 Posts
kalahnikid. The crossed gas tubes cause them to fire opposite. When the bottom round fires, it chambers the top, then the top chambers the bottom. and so on.
And yes I think this guy will build anything........wouldnt a saiga 12 pistol fall under the DD or AOW catagory due to the barrell being under 18" ?
Thats like taking a mossberg 500 and putting a short barrell on it.

G

·
0 Posts
anything made from a saiga shotgun will be an SBS. it can only be an AOW if it is made from a previously unassemled receiver(as in never had a buttstock on it). a smooth bore shotgun caliber can never be a pistol. IIRC if it meets the definition of a shotgun it can't be a DD unless ruled as one by the ATF (like the striker and street sweeper). personally i wouldn't want anyone asking for a ruling to qualify any saiga as a DD (it would screw alot of people).

·
Registered
488 Posts
Just so you guys know...

Those M14 mags are the modified ones -a un-modified M14 mag WON'T WORK.

There is a "sticky" in this forum that explains the mod...contributed by a famous, smart and handsome poster here, I would like to add!

Lollygagger :grin:

G

·
0 Posts
We all do owe Lollygagger a thank you for his magazine modification posts. Thanks LG!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I actually built a Super Micro 12ga that had a 6" barrel on it. It would only run on full power loads. The low base target loads wouldn't cycle it so I decided to stick to the 8 inchers that will run anything.

They are very popular. I sell a lot of them.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp
www.tromix.com

·
Registered
621 Posts
:hail: TONY, you make some beautiful guns man....And some fucking crazy ones too......Love your work....Ever thought about a VEPR to KRINK conversion?

·
Registered
151 Posts
:shock:
mommy I want one

I wonder if he could get permission to do a 6.5 Grendel conversion...hes got all the powerhouse rounds, now we just need an AK that can reach out and touch someone.

Tromix products ROCK :hail:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Tony...

I understand you decided to not offer the modified M14 mags to fit the Siaga due to some unresolvable problem with reliability, or, that was the report I heard.

Can you expand on that? I'm just curious if it was a bulk mfg. problem, or, if there is some quirks we need to watch out for if we try to tweak 'em?

Care you share?

Lollygagger :neutral: (and, yes...Tromix weapons are awesome)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts