AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lancaster is now a distributor of Saiga products. They have the 7.62x39 rifle and the 12 ga shotgun in stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,409 Posts
Gunsmith.JM said:
That price makes me think I should have bought one when they were 350.00 :eek:
Your not the only one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
782 Posts
Me three.

Worse yet, I told myself, in full confidence, with 20/0 foresight...

"No problem, there's plenty of time!"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
i love saigas, but that is NOT a 600 dollar shotgun. we are getting hosed on that price.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
I bought two when they were $269.00 and kick myself for not getting them when they were like $239.00! I love mine but would never have bought at current prices and it's very tempting to sell one now when you see what they go for on GunBroker.


Twistcut
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saiga 12 Ga

The $599 is a retail price. Have your FFL order you one...unless he gets a huge markup for his services.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,374 Posts
drummerdude1188 said:
I doubt their going to get cheaper, some day you might be kicking yourself for not getting them when they were 599
i think for over 350 i don't want one.

i'm more of a pump shotgun sorta guy though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,704 Posts
skyugo said:
drummerdude1188 said:
I doubt their going to get cheaper, some day you might be kicking yourself for not getting them when they were 599
i think for over 350 i don't want one.

i'm more of a pump shotgun sorta guy though.
If you find one for 350 let me know, :lol: I paid over 600 for mine, but that was during the dry spell when they weren't being imported and nobody knew when they were coming in. Sayin you want one for 350 is like me sayin I want an slr 105 for 550 :lol: but you never know, you may find some poor sap out on his luck who will sell you one for that price. (not tryin to sound like a dick sorry if it came off that way)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
If I spend that much on a Saiga 12 Ill dump the extra $ and go Tromix SBS.. thats the way to do a Saiga 12..

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Twistcut said:
I bought two when they were $269.00 and kick myself for not getting them when they were like $239.00! I love mine but would never have bought at current prices and it's very tempting to sell one now when you see what they go for on GunBroker.


Twistcut
I passed then,man I could kick myself now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Gunsmith.JM said:
That price makes me think I should have bought one when they were 350.00 :eek:
I got my SAR-1's when they were uber cheap and at the time wondered why in the hell I bought "trash" rifles like that at any price.

I don't have a Saiga 12 in my hands yet but it did ship yesterday LOL

In 2 years $599.00 may look like a real deal. If I paid $200.00 too much so what. It ain't chump change but truth be told I speant that much buying drinks for my buddies last month.

Now for the important question. Looks like Tromix may not be taking new orders. If that's true where do I send my new toy for mods?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
544 Posts
WASR10s are going between $400-450 when they were only $300 6 months ago. There is no way anything is coming down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,374 Posts
drummerdude1188 said:
skyugo said:
drummerdude1188 said:
I doubt their going to get cheaper, some day you might be kicking yourself for not getting them when they were 599
i think for over 350 i don't want one.

i'm more of a pump shotgun sorta guy though.
If you find one for 350 let me know, :lol: I paid over 600 for mine, but that was during the dry spell when they weren't being imported and nobody knew when they were coming in. Sayin you want one for 350 is like me sayin I want an slr 105 for 550 :lol: but you never know, you may find some poor sap out on his luck who will sell you one for that price. (not tryin to sound like a dick sorry if it came off that way)
what i'm saying is i probably won't ever buy one : :oops:

for 600 i'll take a 870P
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top