Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BTT with lower price of $825.00 :grin:

I am selling my milled Arsenal SA-M7S rifle. I am going to add pictures as soon as but will probably need the help from a mod (Pic uploading hates me!) but they will show this rifle to be super! The Arsenal is the ban type with the shark gill muzzle break, real clean with very low round count. Comes with the factory scope rail and a 30 round mag providing the taker lives in a state that has no law against high cap mags, in turn I will substitute a low cap mag. The rifle has nato length USA black composite stock and hand gaurds and pistol grip. This is one of the good ones from when Arsenal QA was top notch, I am confident that the winner will be very happy. I need to get $975.00 shipped to your FFL, insurance extra at your expense if you want, payment will be discussed with buyer but I am not a business and cant accept CCards. Thanks and the first I'll take it gets it pending funds. :grin:

Edit to add info, I am in the state of Arkansas

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
I will host the pictures for you if you want, send me a PM and I'll let you know my e-mail to send the pictures to.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
This rifle is in GREAT condition! Check out these pics...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.