AK Rifles banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Anyone know if rusgunmaster is still operating?
The site is still up and I did receive an email response. They don't have krink kits advertised any more, but they do show AK-12, AK-47 and AK-105 in stock. At this point, I wouldn't bother ordering anything from them if Russian authorities are involved and/or confiscating parcels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Speaking of Gregory at Rusweapons; what about Nikolay at Russtock? Both are standup guys from my point of view; both of their sites are down. I received everything from Russtock but I still have a few packages from Gregory; they’ve been stuck in customs for a while, though I’m not worried about it; they’ll come eventually. I talked to Nikolay around the 23rd and nothing seemed out of sorts but that was about the same time Gregory went MIA...

Yeah my last interaction with Rusweapons was about Aug 29th. Got curious the other day and tried to pull up the site and it lead me here. Was a bit surprised. Now I ordered a RPK stock before the last correspondence, and the last it moved was Aug 14th. It says on my tracking "Processed Through Facility
MOSKVA PCI-21, Russian Federation"
Obviously it's Moscow, but what does this mean as to my package? Given the circumstances, does this mean I'm screwed? I'm about to try to make contact with Gregory, but thought I'd get your guy's opinion.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
TulsaGuy69,

Welcome to the forum. You wont be able to get ahold of Gregory, he is most likely locked up. If you do get ahold of him please update us.
Unfortunately you are screwed like the rest of us. It appears that the Russian police confiscated all packages that were in transit at the customs point.
The tracking number shows them still pending but packages dont usually sit at customs more than two days. Sorry I could not share better news but thats
just the reality of the situation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've looked at posts on a few forums and it seems packages from RusGunMaster are still making it through. I don't think customs has suddenly gotten better at identifying AK parts, I think they're stopping packages based on point of origin (mailing addresses/names of Rusweapons and Russtock). But as people have always said, going back years, any money you send overseas for AK stuff is a gamble.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is it lost in the mail, or actually seized by customs?
I have good news about my AK-12 kit: After two months in Russian customs, it was finally released. Now it just has to make it through Murican customs.

I should note that my kit was with deactivated trunnion, no bolt, no bolt carrier. My intuition says those are restricted, but I have no clue honestly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
TulsaGuy69,

Welcome to the forum. You wont be able to get ahold of Gregory, he is most likely locked up. If you do get ahold of him please update us.
Unfortunately you are screwed like the rest of us. It appears that the Russian police confiscated all packages that were in transit at the customs point.
The tracking number shows them still pending but packages dont usually sit at customs more than two days. Sorry I could not share better news but thats
just the reality of the situation.
Hi, please see my latest post. Mine was sitting in RUS customs for two months and it was released today.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah my last interaction with Rusweapons was about Aug 29th. Got curious the other day and tried to pull up the site and it lead me here. Was a bit surprised. Now I ordered a RPK stock before the last correspondence, and the last it moved was Aug 14th. It says on my tracking "Processed Through Facility
MOSKVA PCI-21, Russian Federation"
Obviously it's Moscow, but what does this mean as to my package? Given the circumstances, does this mean I'm screwed? I'm about to try to make contact with Gregory, but thought I'd get your guy's opinion.
You aren't necessarily screwed. Mine was stuck in there for two months and was just released today.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Hi, please see my latest post. Mine was sitting in RUS customs for two months and it was released today.
Thats great news and I hope the rest of us get as lucky. I have three packages that were stopped at customs August 7-10th. Nothing has moved for the time being.
Gregory was already in trouble with the Russian police due to his business and was hoping his lawyer could fix it. He dropped off the radar late August and later his website was shut down.

Since he was arrested customs started seizing packages and some of us got screwed. Customs does not hold on to your stuff for over two months unless there is a issue, hopefully they start releasing stuff.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thats great news and I hope the rest of us get as lucky. I have three packages that were stopped at customs August 7-10th. Nothing has moved for the time being.
Gregory was already in trouble with the Russian police due to his business and was hoping his lawyer could fix it. He dropped off the radar late August and later his website was shut down.

Since he was arrested customs started seizing packages and some of us got screwed. Customs does not hold on to your stuff for over two months unless there is a issue, hopefully they start releasing stuff.
Not sure how to read this exactly, but it seems like it was set aside before it even started going through customs.
2020-10-14 12:35:48 Released by custom house,102972, Sharapovo
2020-10-14 12:34:48 Handed over to the customs,102972, Sharapovo
2020-08-23 19:39:29 Arrived at the customs of Russia,102972, Sharapovo
Maybe it was set aside for extra scrutiny, or to see if it is evidence of whatever wrongdoing, because it came from Greg.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I would agree that customs has them and has stopped them due to his arrest. The fact that they released your stuff gives us hope that we may get lucky as well. This is what mine shows.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok man, thank you for that. How were you notified? Just kept an eye on tracking? And was your order around the same time frame as mine?
I had just given up hope today, and then I decided to check tracking one last time. My order was in early August, before rusweapons went down.
My tracking looks like this:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had just given up hope today, and then I decided to check tracking one last time. My order was in early August, before rusweapons went down.
My tracking looks like this:
That's great news for you, if you don't mind me asking what was your package? All mine is, is the RPK stock set he had on the site. Heres what my tracking looks like as to the Russianpost tracking. Hoping mine is released soon too.
Arrived at the customs of Russia
14 August 2020, 05:27 102972, Sharapovo
Arrived at the local distribution center
13 August 2020, 16:34 102975, Sharapovo
Departed from local distribution center
13 August 2020, 11:13 102320, Domodedovo
13 August 2020, 08:52 102320, Domodedovo
13 August 2020, 03:04 614960, Permʹ
Sorting
13 August 2020, 01:01 614963, Permʹ
13 August 2020, 01:01 614960, Permʹ
Sorting complete
12 August 2020, 18:12 614022, Permʹ
Arrived at the Post office
12 August 2020, 17:41 614022, Permʹ

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's great news for you, if you don't mind me asking what was your package? All mine is, is the RPK stock set he had on the site. Heres what my tracking looks like as to the Russianpost tracking. Hoping mine is released soon too.
Arrived at the customs of Russia
14 August 2020, 05:27 102972, Sharapovo
13 August 2020, 16:34 102975, Sharapovo
13 August 2020, 11:13 102320, Domodedovo
13 August 2020, 08:52 102320, Domodedovo
13 August 2020, 03:04 614960, Permʹ
Sorting
13 August 2020, 01:01 614963, Permʹ
13 August 2020, 01:01 614960, Permʹ
Sorting complete
12 August 2020, 18:12 614022, Permʹ
Arrived at the Post office
12 August 2020, 17:41 614022, Permʹ
Mine was an AK-12 parts kit minus the bolt and bolt carrier. I think everyone will probably get updated soon (for better or worse)

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I got some good news to share guys. Two out of my three packages have been released and are en route according to the tracking numbers. They were sitting at customs since August 10th. I had written em off but checked the tracking number and was surprised. One has left Russia and another is getting processed through New York. For any of you guys missing stuff from Gregor thats been stuck in Russia, check our tracking numbers and hopefully your stuff is en route as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have some bad news. I received the package, and almost all of the kit is missing. I only received the buttstock. I don't know if this is Greg's fault or if it was Russian customs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have some bad news. I received the package, and almost all of the kit is missing. I only received the buttstock. I don't know if this is Greg's fault or if it was Russian customs.
This might be the dumbest thing I have ever done, but I'm about to order another AK-12 kit from rusgunmaster.

Edit: Now that I think about it, the most likely scenario is that there is a third package that I did not receive tracking information for. Frustratingly, I have no way of knowing if Greg ever sent it out before his legal troubles.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I was just looking at the latest US Customs seizure list:

CBP OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION POSTED ON DECEMBER 05, 2020

And used the browser search function to look for "AK-12"
Looks like the port in Jacksonville Florida seized a bunch of stuff on 10/13/2020
The magazines were marked as AK-12, they don't make clear if all the stocks, handguards, pistol grips, magazine parts, etc that were seized were also AK-12.
It lists what violation was the cause of the seizure.
1447 pages of entries!
Lots of fake "designer" stuff, bulk US currency, vehicles and trucks, about anything you can think of.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts