Registered
Waiting on an AK-19
240 Posts
Goddamn... that's that then...

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's a 5.5mm rear folding trunnion.
Greg from rus weapons posted on Facebook that his operation and website was shut down by the Russian police.

said he was going to hand out refunds if/when possible.
Well, my project is officially over. Glad I haven't sawed off my barrel yet for the ak102 clone I was making.. mine as well sell it in it's sporting configuration and move on.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Larry Vickers AK12 was probably made as a result of this guy

he has pull with Kalashnikov Concern and probably some high ups in his area, someone should reach out to him, JUST SAYING
Well, if he's got one he hasn't made it public yet that I can see. Curious to see what he did with it if he went all out and had it made to spec with 2 round burst or not. Do you have a link to it? Have you seen it up close?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well, if he's got one he hasn't made it public yet that I can see. Curious to see what he did with it if he went all out and had it made to spec with 2 round burst or not. Do you have a link to it? Have you seen it up close?
he made a video on his channel on youtube and he names the builder
pretty sure it was cw gunworks

Hmm looks like the videos gone now🤔

either way, its no secret, a quick text to someone involved could help this guy out

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
His Viber account was active a couple of days ago. Not sure if thats him that logged on or not. Based on the FB post I kind of doubt it. I hope we get to hear from him soon.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I am friends with Larry Vickers He got his parts kit from same place as the rest of us . His AK12 was being built by Rifle Dynamics . Not sure if the AK 12 You mentioned being on his FB page is his or not but I know he just bought a new Barrel thats in correct configuration as the original AK12 Barrels because I put Larry in contact with the gent making the Barrels .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi guys, I also have had the first of two packages (of AK-12 parts kit) seem to be stuck in customs. However, the tracking says it passed through Russian customs, but hasn't made it to New York yet (it has been over a month). The second package went through Russia and to New York in a matter of days. I remember the reviews on Greg's website saying that the first package usually takes a few months to arrive, maybe because of size? Either way, don't give up hope if the packages were already sent.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am friends with Larry Vickers He got his parts kit from same place as the rest of us . His AK12 was being built by Rifle Dynamics . Not sure if the AK 12 You mentioned being on his FB page is his or not but I know he just bought a new Barrel thats in correct configuration as the original AK12 Barrels because I put Larry in contact with the gent making the Barrels .
Larry still have his North Korean AK? Remember the kit was at two rivers a few years ago when I visited them.

no idea how he got his hands on one of those ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys, I also have had the first of two packages (of AK-12 parts kit) seem to be stuck in customs. However, the tracking says it passed through Russian customs, but hasn't made it to New York yet (it has been over a month). The second package went through Russia and to New York in a matter of days. I remember the reviews on Greg's website saying that the first package usually takes a few months to arrive, maybe because of size? Either way, don't give up hope if the packages were already sent.
Just got another update today. Bad news unfortunately. Last Wednesday I had an update saying my package was at usps's GA facility and on its way to its destination. Haven't seen an update since 8-20 before this showing that it was jfk. But today it updated again saying it's being returned to sender. After waiting on hold for over an hour with usps's customer support, I was finally informed that it was seized by customs and being returned.. at least I have closure and can grieve now..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got another update today. Bad news unfortunately. Last Wednesday I had an update saying my package was at usps's GA facility and on its way to its destination. Haven't seen an update since 8-20 before this showing that it was jfk. But today it updated again saying it's being returned to sender. After waiting on hold for over an hour with usps's customer support, I was finally informed that it was seized by customs and being returned.. at least I have closure and can grieve now..
That's very odd. Did you get the option with the serialized parts (bolt and bolt carrier)? Even more odd as I have already received the only part that says "Kalashnikov Concern" and a serial number on it.

Also: the rusweapons.com domain is up for sale, I think. Which means Greg is probably not going to start selling again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just ordered a 5.5mm rear trunnion. Nothing with a serial number I don't think.
Assuming he sent it in a plastic bag like he sent my deactivated front trunnion (which only took a week to arrive), the package might have ripped open. That might make Customs more likely to seize it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
If it makes anyone feel any better I lost almost an entire AK-12 kit. 😭

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
The site is still up and I did receive an email response. They don't have krink kits advertised any more, but they do show AK-12, AK-47 and AK-105 in stock. At this point, I wouldn't bother ordering anything from them if Russian authirities are involved and/or confiscating parcels.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts