355 Posts

Reactions: AKFAN

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Speaking of Gregory at Rusweapons; what about Nikolay at Russtock? Both are standup guys from my point of view; both of their sites are down. I received everything from Russtock but I still have a few packages from Gregory; they’ve been stuck in customs for a while, though I’m not worried about it; they’ll come eventually. I talked to Nikolay around the 23rd and nothing seemed out of sorts but that was about the same time Gregory went MIA...

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have three packages stuck at customs since mid August, tracking showing they are still at the border. Nothing we can really do but hope for the best I guess.
I've had a package stuck in Russia since June 27th. The other one happened to make it in to the states but I haven't gotten an update since August 20th. If customs has it they legally have to notify me by mail after35 days right?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I've had a package stuck in Russia since June 27th. The other one happened to make it in to the states but I haven't gotten an update since August 20th. If customs has it they legally have to notify me by mail after35 days right?
I've had items stuck in Russian customs since late May. Good luck to both of us.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
My stuff has been sitting there since early August. Customs usually only takes a couple of days to process. I think its safe to say we are SOL for those of us whose stuff got flagged by customs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My stuff has been sitting there since early August. Customs usually only takes a couple of days to process. I think its safe to say we are SOL for those of us whose stuff got flagged by customs.
Don't they issue a letter if they sieze our packages? When I called usps they said they legally have to disclose this to us between 30 to 45 days.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Not sure if the Russian Poshta will be sending a letter or not. Packages usually dont sit at at customs for months unless there is a issue. The tracking number shows "in transit" but I doubt I'll be receiving anything. Hope for the best as there is not much that can be done.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Oh Im sorry, I thought you were waiting for it to clear Russia customs like me. If its already state-side then they should notify you. Best of luck bud.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I see, I meant that the package has been sitting at jfk since 8-20.
Ive ordered 4 rifle kits through Greg at rusweps Over the last couple of years. my parts typically stayed at JFK for not more then 3-4 days. But this was before the covid bullshit. So this could be a reason as why it’s slower then normal.
If it’s just a weapons kit which is basically scrap metal there is no reason to seize it at JFK customs. As nothing is illegal about it.
Now if it’s magazines you may have an issue. As there on the sanction weapons of war list with Russia.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ive ordered 4 rifle kits through Greg at rusweps Over the last couple of years. my parts typically stayed at JFK for not more then 3-4 days. But this was before the covid bullshit. So this could be a reason as why it’s slower then normal.
If it’s just a weapons kit which is basically scrap metal there is no reason to seize it at JFK customs. As nothing is illegal about it.
Now if it’s magazines you may have an issue. As there on the sanction weapons of war list with Russia.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Greg from rus weapons posted on Facebook that his operation and website was shut down by the Russian police.

said he was going to hand out refunds if/when possible.

·
Registered
Waiting on an AK-19
240 Posts
Thanks for the update, Guru. That really sucks, since I paid for 3 5.56 AK-19 magazines. Is there any way to get in contact with him on Facebook?

·
Registered
120 Posts
This was made to his FB account. It’s more then likely not him posting, and somone from the FSB. I’d highly recommend not trying to contact Greg as he’s probably sitting in a jail cell.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts