Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd show off a pretty pair of Russians from my collection:

Here is an Early marked Izhevsk(Top) and later(bottom);

·
Banned
413 Posts
Dog,

A clown on Sturm that always has the same high priced AK accs. FS wants
$250.00 for an Izzy bayo that has the big logo on the handle like the one you have. I don't think he ever sells anything due to his asking prices though.

Bill

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill;
I think I paid (inc S&H) about $50.00 for mine. They are not THAT uncommon.
I guess I'm a little prejudice, but I think I have the prettiest Izhevsk Type II bayonet. I love the way it looks like an inferno!! :wink:

·
Banned
413 Posts
SturmGrenadier said:
You wouldn't happen to be talking bout Joe R in PA would ya...lol

SD thats a nice duo for sure.
Bingo SG. The biggest crock so far, his $1450 asking price on a Maadi "military" parts kit. :shock:

Bill

·
Banned
413 Posts
SimonovsDog said:
Bill;
I think I paid (inc S&H) about $50.00 for mine. They are not THAT uncommon.
I guess I'm a little prejudice, but I think I have the prettiest Izhevsk Type II bayonet. I love the way it looks like an inferno!! :wink:
It is a beauty Dog. I found a narrow pommel Izzy on Sturm for $35.00 shipped in mint condition.

Bill

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a beauty Dog. I found a narrow pommel Izzy on Sturm for $35.00 shipped in mint condition.

Bill[/quote]

I've been looking for one of those!! $35.00 is an AWESOME price for any Russian AK bayonet!! :wink:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
I noticed that. I thought the one BCR#1 got off Strumgewehr was a good deal but now I think it was a great deal. Anyway, I thought he might get a kick out of what the winning bid was.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts