AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD to JoDaBo - I am listing in the forum first, in hopes that this rifle will find its way into another members collection. It will be listed only here for 96 hours, then this add will be crossposted, so timestamps will matter. All marketplace rules apply. I can accept Postal money order, Personal check (item will be held until the funds clear, Venmo, Zelle, Cashapp, and (my preferred option) Paypal (goods & services = +4%, or Friends & family = 0 additional costs). If paying digitally, put NO GUN WORDS in the comment box. Shipping will be based on the smallest flat rate box or padded envelope that I can fit it into. If it is odd-shaped I will try and get it into a smaller box to save as much as possible on shipping. If desired, insurance will be extra, as I will not be held liable for lost packages. I have not had one go missing yet, but there is always that chance. First unconditional “I’ll take it" gets it.

Regretfully I need to raise funds for some life events so I am offering up my Fixed stock T1. Asking $7500 shipped & insured. It will ship from my inlaws in New Mexico to your FFL, which must accept from a private seller.

Details – Started out life as an MMR deact with some corrosion as you will see in the pictures. The receiver is a single disk cut in front of the rails, made for an easy reweld. It has been test fired by Matt (Turbo) and when I was home 3 weeks ago I put 10 rounds through it and it functioned flawlessly. This started out life as an underfold T1 that Turbo installed one of his rear trunnions on, and welded up the UF holes in the receiver.

Parts non-original to the rifle – Rear Trunnion (US), Fixed buttstock (Russian, bought from another member for this build), Bullet guide (was broken, replaced with another Russian guide), Fluted piston (cut, replaced with Russian Fluted piston), Bolt (Replaced with unnumbered Russian early milled bolt) Gas Tube (was confiscated by Russian Customs, replaced with T3 gas tube), Barrel (US, T3 AK builder, chrome lined).

Deact work done to the rifle – Top cover had slit cut down the center of the top of the cover; running longways (welded back up), Rear of receiver; if you count the plugging of the underfold holes, Hammer; small strip shaved off of part of it, does not affect function, Front trunnion; small milled out spot on bottom of trunnion, standard for MMR deacts. This was a smaller one that Matt had repaired in talking with him. Did not affect the function for me at all.

This rifle is full of proofs and TRA did an amazing job in bluing it back to factory original to include the bolt and carrier, which came blued on this kit, which makes for a very unique look finished. The rifle comes with an Izzy marked 6x2 bayonet, basically NOS, and a 1951 dated mustard correct sling. The furniture was refinished by David (SovietStocks) to match the original finish of the handguards that came with the kit. I have included a ton of pictures of everything possible that I could think of that would want to be seen for this level of rifle. No more pictures can be taken of it, unfortunately, as the rifle is packaged to ship, and my in-laws are both disabled and will be unable to unpack/repack and take specific pictures.
Send me any questions you have and I will be happy to discuss.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your profile says Lacey, WA

Your ad says:

I will ship from Brooklyn, NY.....
It will ship from my inlaws in New Mexico to your FFL, which must accept from a private seller.

Confusing.
Corrected, Never changed my profile location when I PCSed last year, used my standard selling paragraph up front and forgot to take out my current location from that.

·
Registered
328 Posts
DAMNIT. This is my grail gun and I just sold my house so I’m cash heavy lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts