AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no "gun words"!), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.
-Sold As-Is, again, ask any questions before an "I'll take it"
-Willing to combine shipping with any other items I'm selling/ work out a package deal - I have lots of other listings ;)
-MINIMUM ORDER is $30 for FREE SHIPPING. (You can combine with items from my other listings) Any orders under $30 is +$4 for shipping. No orders under $20.

Russian Slings
"Silver" - Silver colored hardware, either 1965 or 1985 dated (stamps hard to read), light brown leather keeper.
[8x Available] $16 each

silver hardware vs gold hardware:

"Gold" - Gold colored hardware with some extra storage wear (see pics), pretty sure 1965 dated (stamps hard to read), light brown leather keeper.
[10x Available] $16 each
[1x NO STAMP] - NO STAMP on slings, $13 each

NOS Russian Extractors, NOS Russian 74 cleaning kits
NOS Russian 5.45x39 AK74 Extractors [13x Available] - $13 each
New Old Stock extractors for 5.45x39, I'm told they also work for 7.62x39

Used Russian Izhmash/Izhevsk Plum Pistol Grips and Tula Bakelite "Misprint" Pistol Grip
All of the Izh plum pistol grips have heavy use (scratches, dings, scuffs, etc - see pics), so great for BFPU stuff. What I have pictured is what is available. Grips are a bit lighter-colored plum in-person $14 per plum grip

Group 1
Top Row Mold #'s (Left to Right)- 1/2, 1/2, 1/2
Bottom Row Mold #'s (Left to Right) - 6/1, 4/1, 2/2

Same grips, different lighting conditions:

Group 2
Top Row Mold #'s (Left to Right)- 3/1, 5/1, 4/2
Bottom Row Mold #'s (Left to Right) - 1/2, 5/1, 1/1

Flecky Izh Plum and Tula Misprint Bakelite
BFPU Izh Plum with some flecks Mold #3/1 - $14
Tula Misprint (upside down mold number 2-1), NOS condition with scratches (see pics). - $17

Makarov grip and Saiga-12 Recoil Assemblies
Soviet Makarov Pistol Grip - $7
Has a small chip in the corner in the left side corner (see pic), does not effect function at all

Saiga 12 partial Recoil Assemblies
Used Saiga 12 partial #1 - $55
Used Saiga 12 partial #2 - $55

Norinco NHM-91(?) Quick Detach Adjustable Bipod
I'm not 100% sure what this is for, but I think it's for an NHM. It has a quick-detach button and the length of the legs are adjustable. Has some wear and a little bit of rust, nothing that will effect function. $110 shipped

vvv MORE PICS AND ITEMS BELOW: vvv

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Brand New Real ballistic LShZ-2DT helmet, comes with visor, visor cover, 3x different helmet covers (black, white, and green), an extra chin strap and 2x head net thingies. *For head size 56-59 cm. I'm a size 60cm, and I can get it on but it is noticeably tight.
Face shield has two tiny cracks by the screws (pictured), I'm told they all have them like that and won't affect anything. Also small light scratch on helmet (also pictured with punch pointing towards it)

Helmet is located in PA, USA
̶$4̶̶0̶̶0̶ $300 shipped CONUS. Shipping to AK or HI will cost more. Will only ship inside the US

Midwest Industries (MI) Extended AK-SS Universal Smooth Handguard - Missing the 4 screws to mount the top part, and another screw needs to be replaced that was damaged. - $80 Shipped

New in Package Burris Xtreme Tactical Low 30mm Matte scope rings - $46 Shipped
New in Package MI-G2SS Panel Kit - $6
New in Package Tapco G2 DOUBLE HOOK Trigger - $35 Shipped
New in Package AK Builder Pistol Trunnion - $39 Shipped

Russian PBS-1 Rear Sight Leaf
All of these have rust and pitting but still work unless otherwise noted. Perfect for fancy BFPU stuff. -$35 shipped each ONLY D and G are Still Available
D - AVAILABLE - $35

G - the elevation slider and and windage knob are seized - $25 shipped

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'll take: Tula Misprint (upside down mold number 2-1), NOS condition with scratches (see pics). - $17

·
Registered
106 Posts
i will take 1 plum grip
Bottom Row Mold #'s (Left to Right) - 6/1, 4/1, 2/2, 2/2 if available.pm coming

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Do you still have one of these:
"Gold" - Gold colored hardware with some extra storage wear (see pics), pretty sure 1965 dated (stamps hard to read), light brown leather keeper.
[10x Available] $16 each

1 - 7 of 7 Posts