AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP!

Posting up the rest of my spare Russian Carriers and Bolts (BCG), Recoil Assemblies, and a Saiga-12 dust cover. Also a Mint Bulgarian Milled matching Bolt Carrier Group set.

Have some used, good -Russian Saiga Matching Bolt Carrier Group, Russian VEPR 7.62x54R recoil assembly, lone Saiga carrier, lone Saiga 410 bolt, Saiga-12 recoil assemblies, and a Saiga-12 dust cover for sale. All sets have some use - No rust, No pitting, and No abnormal wear, they will be great replacements. I did my best to show condition in the pictures. They have all been cleaned and are good to go.

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words! gift or +3%) or USPS Money Orders
-If you have any questions or offers, please PM me.
-Prices are shipped.

Disclaimer - as many of you are aware, Bolts are not always a drop in part. When replacing a bolt in an existing rifle, make sure to check your headspace before shooting it!

SAIGA 7.62x39 set, spare carriers, and .410 shotgun bolt
7.62x39 set - Serial Number 475 - Used, heavier wear compared to the others I am selling in the other thread, missing paint on bottom part of bolt (pictured) - $165 shipped SOLD SteveAD forum

Saiga carrier (no bolt) - Serial Number 217- Does not have any paint on it, I'm not sure if it was stipped or if it was never painted to begin with. Has a blotchy grey color (pictured). I believe it was originally for a .308 Saiga due to the large serial number placement, and having a different number ("M730")on the opposite side (pictured). Will work with other caliber bolts including 7.62x39, 223 / 5.56, and 5.45. - $80 shipped SOLD 19Charlie_84 ar

Saiga carrier (no bolt) - Serial Number 721- has secondary factory number on reverse side - Ж913 . Has some wear along top and bottom of carrier and towards front by where the piston attaches (all pictured), nothing major just some normal paint missing from light use. - $100 shipped

Saiga 410 shotgun bolt - Serial Number 718 - Used, good condition with some wear (pictured) - $90 shipped

410 bolt face and Saiga bolt face (#475):

Comparing the color of the stripped carrier (top) to a standard painted carrier (bottom):

Matching Bulgarian Milled Bolt Carrier Group
A beauty - Looks to be new or very little use. $200 shipped

Saiga 12 Dust Cover - lightly used, good condition. Wear pictured below. $65 shipped

Recoil Assemblies
No idea what to charge on these, never seen them for sale :huh_small
Top to bottom in pics:
Light Use Vepr 7.62x54R complete - $120 SOLD fearrainsdown
Light Use Saiga 12 complete - $100 SOLD HARMS4X ar
Used Saiga 12 partial #1 - $65
Used Saiga 12 partial #2 - $65

·
Registered
290 Posts
I’ll take:
“7.62x39 set - Serial Number 475 - Used, heavier wear compared to the others I am selling in the other thread, missing paint on bottom part of bolt (pictured) - $165 shipped”

PM inbound.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts