AK Rifles banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good review. My favorite Russian optic is an old but exceptional night vision rifle scope. I was told it was late Gen 1 tech. It's been on heavy bolt guns and it has held together and worked just fine for over 20 years.

·
Registered
22,585 Posts
the newest Golden Shovel award goes to...... machinehead!

Got pictures of it? Gen 1 NV scopes are pretty beefy, which is pretty par for the course when it comes to old school milsurp optics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah I think I see a golden shovel moment too, LOL. Why would I have a pic of it comes to mind, I could get a pic if you could put your shovel up.

·
Registered
22,585 Posts
If you still have it in your possession as well as a digital camera, you could take pictures of it and upload them here. The Polish NV scopes are more common and are robust as well. Used to have one of those before I sold it.

I only have a Recommended Reading medal. :( The Golden Shovel award is for bringing back threads that are good with input that's also decent.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wont beat my chest, I speak softly, and carry a big stick. The scope isn't military issue, it is a late first gen Russian commercial product with an exceptional intensifier tube in it. I will try to get pics and post them.

·
Registered
22,585 Posts
ohhh..Belarus made perhaps? Looking forward to the pictures!

·
Registered
7 Posts
The scope is a "Dedal 140 BM" under that it says "EUROPEAN LEADING TECHNOLOGIES" Then on the base it says made Russia, with a serial # under that. Working on pics if anyone wants to see it.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts