AK Rifles banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts
Good review. My favorite Russian optic is an old but exceptional night vision rifle scope. I was told it was late Gen 1 tech. It's been on heavy bolt guns and it has held together and worked just fine for over 20 years.

the newest Golden Shovel award goes to...... machinehead!

Got pictures of it? Gen 1 NV scopes are pretty beefy, which is pretty par for the course when it comes to old school milsurp optics.

If you still have it in your possession as well as a digital camera, you could take pictures of it and upload them here. The Polish NV scopes are more common and are robust as well. Used to have one of those before I sold it.

I only have a Recommended Reading medal. :( The Golden Shovel award is for bringing back threads that are good with input that's also decent.

I wont beat my chest, I speak softly, and carry a big stick. The scope isn't military issue, it is a late first gen Russian commercial product with an exceptional intensifier tube in it. I will try to get pics and post them.

ohhh..Belarus made perhaps? Looking forward to the pictures!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.