AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a new listing since Photobucket is dead.

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words! gift or +3%) or USPS Money Orders
-If paying via USPS MO, $5 off your total order unless to ban state
-If you have any questions, please PM me.

For Ban States- Shipping to ban states will be $10 flat for up to 6 mags as I will ship the mags disassembled as parts kits. I will ship at your own risk- no refund if your order is seized.

SAIGA AK103 Slab Side Mags
These are 30rd Saiga mags that were converted AT THE FACTORY to work with normal AK's. AK103 slab side style. Pictures show the metal lugs that were modified and parts re-blacked at the Izh factory. Not sure if they will work in a non-converted Sporter Saiga, but the two I tested (that I am keeping for myself) work great in Converted Saigas as well as normal Ak's (tested in M92 Pap, Romy kit build, Hungarian kit build, and AES-10B). Lock in nice, and function great!
All mags are in NEW Excellent condition, with great silver ink stamps. All mags have some white flecks. This is not damage, just material (common in plums and occasionally in black mags).
All mags are in NEW Excellent condition, with great silver ink stamps. All mags have some white flecks. This is not damage, just material (common in plums and occasionally in black mags).
103 A - Excellent condition, minimal storage wear - $95 shipped SOLD sashko
103 B - Excellent condition, minimal storage wear - $95 shipped
103 C - Excellent condition, minimal storage wear, has the most flecks out of the bunch - $100 shipped
103 D - Excellent condition, minimal storage wear - $95 shipped
103 E - Excellent - condition, has more storage wear than the above mags (pictured below - scuff mark at end of q-tip) -$90 shipped
103 F - Excellent - condition, has more storage wear than the above mags, weakest ink stamp (pictured below - two small scratches at end of q-tip ) -$90 shipped

Close up of the Izhevsk/Izhmash logos (all are the same):

Example of front lug:

Example of rear lug:

Examples of flecks (at bottom corners of tags):

Storage wear on 103 E - scuff mark at end of q-tip:

Storage wear on 103 F -two small scratches at end of q-tip:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts