AK Rifles banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Only 1x Left! "Blem I-"

Took quite a while, but finally got some of the more desirable LARGE type bakelite boxes in. :)

These are Soviet Russian "Bakelite" Geiger Counter boxes. Empty obviously (since the box is the real cool part) What you see is what I have. Mag is there for size reference only. Basically new old stock condition with shipping and storage wear (scratches- mostly on bottoms, edges, and front latches), NO cracks or big dents (unless otherwise specified), maybe a tiny few black "oxidation" spots on the metal hardware. Nothing that effects any kind of function. May have some tape residue, paint, or other residue on the outsides (usually the bottom - see pics) Still have some soft foam material inside one sometimes some plastic, yours to remove too if you'd like. Some also have an old label, some sticker or tape residue, or an itty bit of paint or clear resin on them, once again easy to remove with some elbow grease.

I didn't have the best lighting conditions but wanted to take pics before the rain for the next few days, boxes may be a little lighter color in person.

Full size pics here: https://imgur.com/a/GRA4PWq

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no "gun words"!), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.
-Please message me for package deals
-Willing to sell in bulk
-Willing to combine shipping with any other items I'm selling/ work out a package deal

Shipping to CONUS ONLY, Hawaii and Alaska will cost more.

Info: See pics for size references
Large/Bigs:
- 4lbs 9oz, 14"x5"x6"
Have a low divider on the inside (see pics)

For size reference only, Large size box on right in pics:

$150 Shipped each,
OR 2x for $290 Shipped

IF you are local to the East Stroudsburg area, and want to pick up- $135 each

A: $150 Shipped SOLD
SPF B: $150 Shipped SPF bde
C: $150 Shipped SOLD
D: $150 Shipped SOLD
E: $150 Shipped SOLD
F: $150 Shipped SOLD
G: $150 Shipped SOLD
Blem H-: Some extra wear on the carry handle (pictured), does not effect function : $145 Shipped SOLD

Blem I-: Looks like a forming mishap on the lip of one side (pictured), does not effect function : $140 Shipped

Blem J-: Has some dark fibers that bunched up on the front lip, a bit textured right there (pictured), does not effect function : $140 Shipped SOLD

A, B:

C, D:

E, F:

G, H-:

Close up of H- blem on carry handle (does not effect function):

I-, J-:

Close up of I- blem on side (does not effect function):

Close up of J- blem on front (does not effect function):

Bottoms:

Check out my other threads for more stuff for sale!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts