AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took a while, but finally got some of the more desirable LARGE type bakelite boxes in.

These are Soviet Russian "Bakelite" Geiger Counter boxes. Empty obviously (since the box is the real cool part) What you see is what I have. Mag is there for size reference only. Basically new old stock condition with storage wear (light scratches- mostly on bottoms and front latches), NO cracks or dents (unless otherwise specified), maybe a tiny few black "oxidation" spots on the hardware. Nothing that effects any kind of function. May have some tape residue, paint, or other residue on the outsides (usually the bottom - see pics) Still have some soft foam material inside one sometimes some plastic, yours to remove too if you'd like. Some also have an old label, some sticker or tape residue, or an itty bitty bit of paint on them, once again easy to remove with some elbow grease.

Full size pics here: https://imgur.com/a/cnuU0Ef

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words! "Goods & Services" ONLY [Don't worry about the fee, I'll cover that]), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.
-Please message me for package deals
-Willing to sell in bulk
-Willing to combine shipping with any other items I'm selling

Shipping to CONUS ONLY, Hawaii and Alaska will cost more.

Info: See pics for size references
Large/Bigs:
- 4lbs 9oz, 14"x5"x6"
Have a low divider on the inside (see pics)

Larges/Bigs:
A: Has some extra storage wear, but also has a very rare rubber(?) carry handle. out of the 100x or so boxes I've gotten over the years, only 1x other box has had this type of handle. (see pic) $140 shipped
SOLD B: $140 shipped
SOLD C: $140 shipped
D: $140 shipped
BLEM E-: Has a spot of damage on the carry handle, and a little extra wear/black oxidation spots on the one latch, does not effect function (see pics) $130 shipped
SOLD F: $140 shipped
BLEM G-: Has 2x light scratches on top right corner of box (see pics) $130 shipped
BLEM H-: has much heavier black oxidation spots on hardware than other boxes, does not effect function (see pics) $130 shipped
BLEM I-: has much heavier black oxidation spots on hardware than other boxes, does not effect function (see pics) $130 shipped

A, B, C

D, E-, F

The little bit of extra wear on "E-":

G-, H-, I-

The 2x scratches on the corner of G-:

The extra black oxidation spots on H-:

The extra black oxidation spots on I-:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts