AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been sitting on some of this stuff since ’93. It’s time to make some room. Moderators, this is the first time I have sold on the forum so please understand if any procedural mistakes are made, it is unintentional. Please let me know if I have screwed up and I will correct it immediately.

Buyer’s, if I’m a little clumsy with this process I apologize.

Payment is to be by money order or certified check please.

After posting an “I’ll take it” send me a PM with your email and other contact info and I’ll do the same so we can close a deal.

Bakelite pistol grips and hand guards #1-#4 are in excellent, unused condition. #5 has had some minor fitting done to the rear tab when I tried to fit it to an AKM type before I knew better-only about 1mm of material has been removed.
Price #1-#4 $140.00 each, #5 $100.00

These buttstocks were also purchased in ’93. They are also unused, but there was some minor rust on the pins that cleaned up right away with balistol and a toothbrush. #3 has been stripped and sanded, but has not been drilled.
Price #1-#2 $40.00 each, #3 $25.00

These ironwood buttstocks were bought some time ago, but never used.
Price #1-#3 $35.00 each

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'll take buttstock #2 please. PM inbound.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
12thwisconsin said:
These buttstocks were also purchased in ’93. They are also unused, but there was some minor rust on the pins that cleaned up right away with balistol and a toothbrush. #3 has been stripped and sanded, but has not been drilled.
Price #1-#2 $40.00 each, #3 $25.00

#3 $25

I'll take it.

PM sent

t

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
i'll take #5 for $100.00 and 2nds on any of the 1st set of buttstocks :sad:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Your ad looks fine. The biggest mistake people make is remembering not to edit your pricing after an item has sold. Just mark SPF. Obviously, you can always lower a price. Just don't delete anything after an item has sold.

Where in WI are you located? I'm in SE Wisconsin.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Russian wood-

Please edit your post as SOLD on my items. Payment sent... I emailed you a couple of times and have not heard back from you.

Thank you!
SGVN72

1 - 15 of 15 Posts