AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. I guess someone has to bring this up eventually. Gun folks do seem to travel in herds and once the herd gets to running and frothing at the mouth it takes time to slow it back down.

Do y'all think that if all this stuff with Russia continues that folks will start stocking up on $200 per k ammo in fear that Russian goods like that will go away?

And how long before this simple question on this board takes on a terrible life of it's own as a horrible rumor on other boards as the lower common denominator (LCD) guys get to moo'ing at each other about it?
On this, I'm betting two weeks. :twisted:

Myself, I am not so worried about ammo. But I do feel like getting some spare parts set in for my Ural sidecar bike!

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Some of the Gun Show ammo peddlers will jack the prices for this very reason, but I doubt we'll see any difference in the supply. This situation is just "Business As Usual" for the Russians.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nuts... Missed being first again. This is a tough group to stay ahead of. :goof:

·
Registered
710 Posts
you guys are probably going to scream at me. I paid 5.95 for 30 round packs today in Tucson. A tin of 1000 was 189.00.
Did I get hosed?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
tombomb said:
you guys are probably going to scream at me. I paid 5.95 for 30 round packs today in Tucson. A tin of 1000 was 189.00.
Did I get hosed?
Thats .20 a round, not great but you did'nt get hosed on small quantities.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Don't know if it would come to pass, but if so it would be like the ban on chinese ammo. Some sort of sanction crap. Anyway I think I can use the excuse to maybe justify adding another coulple K rounds to the stash before the price gouging begins........and you know it will.

·
Registered
379 Posts
tombomb said:
Did I get hosed?
That's a deal compared to Connectiticut.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts