AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added one for the low, low price of $190. Yea, I know, but I wanted one for the collection. These are really unique...Light as a feather - no kidding :wink:

·
Super Moderator
10,293 Posts
ohsonofa said:
if that one cost ya $190 what would a brand new one cost? :eek:
An absolute new minty one can go for in the $400 range. These are an absolute true collectors type mag. Very rare and only went to limited production for field trials and was not adopted for full scale production. I do not know the absolute number made but their is no boat waiting off shore to dump a couple hundred thousand to drive the price down.

Hootbro

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stottman said:
I bought a pair of used ones here in Germany for about $75..

Have often heard them refered to as "paratrooper" magazines.
I can't believe the deals you get over there! Damn!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Cool.

I got mine for free! Haji didn't need it anymore...

:twisted:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
M4arc said:
Travis, where did you find such a rare item?
Just surfin the boards (gunsnet for this one). I found it from a gentleman down in Mississippi. I think 2 might still be for sale on arf.com? Those two came up a few days after I purchased this one.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I looked on ak47.net for those two for sale that you mentioned. I went back to Feb 6 and I couldn't find anything. I have my buddy in Finland looking for me as well. No luck to this point. I am getting a black Valmet though!

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chinook said:
I looked on ak47.net for those two for sale that you mentioned. I went back to Feb 6 and I couldn't find anything. I have my buddy in Finland looking for me as well. No luck to this point. I am getting a black Valmet though!
Hmmmm. Looks like they may have been sent to trash. I can't seem to find them either. I searched back 3 months...it was within the last month.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts