AK Rifles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Russian saiga done by Arsenal. Comes with 1000rds of 5.45x39 Pin and welded 12.5” barrel with Russian front sight gas block combo and kaw valley linear comp. ultimak rail and oem plum gas tube. Magpul plum grip. Krebs safety. Midwest industry qd optic mount. Six 30rd mags one 10rd.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Woo-hoo, it's a mystery auction!

I loves me a damm auction, buying sight unseen from an unknown clown.

You have better chance of getting F'ed in the A on a deal like this than Rock Hudson on Quaaludes in a hot tub with Elton John, Harvey Milk, and Freddy Mercury!

I'm a start the bidding war off with my solid and unconditional offer of ONE AMERICAN DOLLAR!

·
Registered
Machete
8 Posts
Woo-hoo, it's a mystery auction!

I loves me a damm auction, buying sight unseen from an unknown clown.

You have better chance of getting F'ed in the A on a deal like this than Rock Hudson on Quaaludes in a hot tub with Elton John, Harvey Milk, and Freddy Mercury!

I'm a start the bidding war off with my solid and unconditional offer of ONE AMERICAN DOLLAR!
Hey Marcus, quit being a prick! You know damn well that inflation is at it’s 30 year worst levels. I bid a dollar AND a quart. The liquid kind. Maybe Ye Olde English…

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I'll raise to .000031 Bitcoin!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I'll see your Bitcoin, and raise you 2 front-row VIP tickets to the world famous Tijuana Donkey Show,, at the Blue Fox Cafe on Avenida Revolucion in downtown TJ.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I'll see your Bitcoin, and raise you 2 front-row VIP tickets to the world famous Tijuana Donkey Show,, at the Blue Fox Cafe on Avenida Revolucion in downtown TJ.
Oh Man! Hey, let me win so I can sell it to you!
I wanna see the Donkey!

• Haha
Reactions: Marcus

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Now I feel bad.
No one should have to drink beer out of a can.

Reactions: Marcus

·
Registered
231 Posts
Agreed on the can thing. Just drink em for .22 targets. Handgun bowling works best with a .45.
The best beers seem to flow from the draft tower on my bar.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts