AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are all 7.62x39 30 round AK47/AKM magazines.

Please IM or email me with your zip code for an actual USPS.com shipping quote. I accept payment via USPS money order or cash. Sorry, no sales to ban states. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

4. Russian Izhevsk w/ Serial #. Has "arrow in triangle" and many other proof marks on the back rib. Typical Russian spot welded feedlips. Has a serial number stamped into the feed lip plate and also on the very back of the mag. 1 small hard to see dent (still functions 100%), painted black, and ~70% finish left.
***SOLD PENDING FUNDS*** $28 ($2 off each mag if you buy 3 or more total mags) ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

5. Russian Izhevsk. Has "arrow in triangle" and many other proof marks on the back rib. Typical Russian spot welded feed lips. A couple noticeable dents (still functions 100%), blued finish, and ~70% finish left.
***SOLD PENDING FUNDS*** $20 ($2 off each mag if you buy 3 or more total mags) ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

6. Russian Izhevsk. Has "arrow in triangle" and many other proof marks on the back rib. Typical Russian spot welded feed lips. 1 tiny dent (still functions 100%), painted finish, and ~85% finish left.
***SOLD PENDING FUNDS*** $25 ($2 off each mag if you buy 3 or more total mags) ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

·
Banned
2,606 Posts
Aw man!!! I'd have jumped on one of those russian mags if I hadn't just gotten one from APEX... I've got my eye on these though.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Clearanced Russian and Chinese AK Mags.

Whoops, meant to edit that the Russians are sold pending funds. Accidentally hit "quote" button.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts