AK Rifles banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I will not sell anything, if you are interested, have a look here https://www.transarms.de/ or here http://www.cds-ehrenreich.de/magazine-für-gewehre-mp/. If you take a greater number, they will give a less price
They are dealers, I think that they will take paypal. Also you can have a look at www.egun.de what is like ebay but only for guns. There are privat seller and also dealers, but not all will send in other countrys. You should ask them before buying.
Thank you my european friend. Sadly, these people don't offer ak74 magazines or they have been sold out. I don't think 7.62x39 pricing would be desirable given the likely shipping cost.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Well I was thinking about purging some of my mag collection to buy some TP before the craze- how convenient for me. I wonder how much Tango-Papa a unused slab side will bring?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I guess a TP/Magazine exchange rate will be in order soon?

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
I’ve got the cottonelle deluxe double rolls with aloe and the ripples for more ass wiping surface area...will only trade for high dollar mags ;)

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
How did this become three pages of TP jokes and Weird Al videos?

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Back to the topic, are standard metal milsurp 7.62x39 mags in short supply? Got more of them than I'll ever need.

Reactions: Arik and BigSal

·
Banned
1,925 Posts
Back to the topic, are standard metal milsurp 7.62x39 mags in short supply? Got more of them than I'll ever need.
Actual milsurps have been drying up and getting pricier over the last few years.

The shitty Korean mags are always around, as are Magpuls. The Croatian mags some hate and some love (I went 50/50 when I bought some cheap a few years ago for ones that fit and ones that I had to file).

Recently I bought Bulgarian commercial steel. They seem to be the same quality as surplus, but new production.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Slow but sure price increases, but they are apparently not unreasonable yet - AoA has used steel mags for $16, which I wouldn't call outrageous.. That's below my threshold, I think $20/mag sounds like a good selling point. The point you make is a good one - current production metal and plastic 7.62x39 mags have become fairly reliable, so there are alternatives to the steel surplus.

Reactions: BigSal

·
Registered
59 Posts
I ordered some Croatian magazines last year none fit my WASR-10. I just took my Dremel sanding discs and did some grinding above the lock tab. They turned out nice in the end. I ordered some new Bulgarian magazines with plastic follower and they all work fine.

I bought nine of the military surplus Romanian magazines and they cleaned up pretty nice. A little rust on one and one magazine only holds 25 rounds even though it is a 30 round magazine. I put some yellow tape on it so I know it is a range magazine only and not use it for HD. I have taken the yellow tape one to range several time and shoots all 25 rounds.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts