AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few different configurations I decided to buy a set of Tech sights for my 10/22. It is a SS model with the SS Butler Creek side folder. I went with the 100 model. The SKS sight gets rave reviews. Anybody have the 10/22 one? I think Skyugo maybe posted some pics of a carbine with Tech sights.

Anyways, I just got off my ass and ordered them tonight and I am quite excited.

·
Registered
968 Posts
They are a HUGE improvement over the standard 10/22 sights. The stock sights are tiny and generally suck. Plus, you get a longer sight radius to boot!

My groups noticeably shrunk. Plus I get a quicker aimed sight picture on the target.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Not hijacking but does anyone know how well these work with a silencer?

·
Registered
902 Posts
I have a set of those sights also, there amazing. So much fun to shoot with and easy too, I dont think ill ever go back to a scope.

·
Registered
378 Posts
All three of my 10/22s are outfited with tech sights. Good score.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have the 10/22 ones and love them. I have the "lower end" one without the rear elevation adjustment. I have heard that the ones with rear elevation adjustment won't zero at 25 yards.

I made mine up for the Appleseed shoots.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went with the cheaper 100 version with fixed rear elevation also. I prefer a1 sights on an Ar15 so I figured the 100 would be fine.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
yep i got a set on my 10/22.

sweet sights. good customer service too.

make sure you use threadlock when installing the rear. stupid aluminum 10/22 receivers don't like to hold stuff.

i actually ended up putting a dab of epoxy between the receiver and the sight in addition to the screws. more of a 10/22 design flaw than a tech-sights flaw though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts