AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I remember reading, when Romy AES10B rifles hit the market a couple years ago, that there were people who were changing out the adjustable Romy bipods for straight legged Russian style ones.

I just picked up one of the new AES10b rifles without the bipod from J&G, along with about 400 others :rolleyes:, so now I'm trying to find one.

I'm trying to see if anyone out there still has their old bipod they'd like to get rid of.

I'm really looking for the Romy adjustable leg type.

BUT
I also know a lot of people changed out their bipods when they came in with the incorrect PKM bipods. While the Romy style is my first choice,
I might also be interested in one of the PKM bipods or even a Russian straight leg style as well.

If anyone has anything like this or knows where i might find one, please let me know.

Found one!!
thanks!

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
The German ones are Russian made.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
A Guy on ebay has some .the last one sold for $35.

7 62x39 RPK Bipod | eBay
Pretty sure these are the same ones J&G was selling for $5 before they sold out. No collars on these for attaching to the barrel tho. FYI for anyone looking at these, they are incomplete.

The German ones are Russian made.
Thats cool to know. a few guys scooped up some good deals on these thats for sure!

·
Registered
120 Posts
If anyone has another Romy, Russian or E. German bipod that they want to sell. I'm in the market for one. Please PM or send e-mail to me. Thanks.

·
Banned
950 Posts
Mine came with a 67 trunnion and original straight leg full length bi-pod. I paid a little extra to get it but I think it was worth it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts