·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is FABULOUS! Pics to come later!

G

·
Which version did you get?

I had a set of plum furniture already and bought a laminate used grade kit.
It was worth it, now I have a plum RPK74 to build!

My receiver should be in from DCI soon too. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plum! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
People say phffff I ain't paying extra hundred bucks for plum and I think to myself, before ORF got these kits the ribbed upper handguards were practically impossible to get and only a few were in collector's hands.

They sold for $250 alone and now you can get a whole kit for $650......

Some people don't know how good they got it right now as far as collecting goes.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
yep. couldn't sleep. ordering one of those plum now. The ribbed HG won me over. :wink:

I hope that shipping is wrong...or that just cost me $35 to ship. :shock:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TravisAasen said:
yep. couldn't sleep. ordering one of those plum now. The ribbed HG won me over. :wink:

Gotta be wrong o the shipping. Should be around $15.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
SturmGrenadier said:
People say phffff I ain't paying extra hundred bucks for plum and I think to myself, before ORF got these kits the ribbed upper handguards were practically impossible to get and only a few were in collector's hands.

They sold for $250 alone and now you can get a whole kit for $650......

Some people don't know how good they got it right now as far as collecting goes.
Shit Sturm does this mean I have to get another RPK-74 kit, now in Plum?S :wink:

HK

·
Registered
287 Posts
TheRealSundance said:
TravisAasen said:

Gotta be wrong o the shipping. Should be around $15.
My order shows $33.35 for UPS Ground, OH to PA!!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
henry-krinkle said:
Shit Sturm does this mean I have to get another RPK-74 kit, now in Plum?S :wink:

HK
Absolutely!!! :grin:

know why?....cause the shiny plum grip that comes with the laminate kit is more "correct" for a plum RPK-74 build. :wink:

anyone else need me to give a reason why you haven't placed an order yet for these great kits!!! :grin:

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
As usual fed-ex sucks ass. I was home yesterday waiting my new kit. Then fedex changed the delivery date to 3/30 :evil: . I really hate that company. I'll have to have the order delayed now until Saturday. I just can't waste another day like that in the middle of the week. :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Arghhhhh....don't you hate that!

UPS did me same way yesterday too on 2 cases of the Hungarian 54R LPS coming from AIM.

They called at 7PM telling me "Oh, yeah, um we can't find your address so looks like we'll deliver tomorrow".

WTF Over? I'm inside city limits...UPS has delivered to me thousands of times and you apparently have the right phone number to call?!?!?!?

:jerkoff:

***sigh***

·
Registered
287 Posts
TravisAasen said:
As usual fed-ex sucks ass. I was home yesterday waiting my new kit. Then fedex changed the delivery date to 3/30 :evil: . I really hate that company. I'll have to have the order delayed now until Saturday. I just can't waste another day like that in the middle of the week. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Same thing happened to mine. Was scheduled to arrive 30 March, now scheduled for 31 March.
Tracking shows Troy, OH to Dayton, OH to Independence, KY. Strange way to get to central PA.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SVT said:
Aardvark said:
Interesting oil bottle, too.
It sure is. Whats up with that thing? :eek:

Sorry, That"s my blush makeup bottle. :eek:

That's what came with the kit. Could be from the lighting.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts