AK Rifles banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,303 Posts
Re: Rotdornnnn Where is Rotdorn....

Sorry for being tardy, but I was out of pocket and left my computer home on purpose....so without further delay....

A Grandmother was surprised by her 7-year-old grandson one morning when he made her a cup of coffee. Even though it was the worst cup of coffee in her life, she drank it. When she got to the bottom there were three little green army men in the cup. She said, "Honey, what are these army men doing in my coffee?"

Her grandson said, "Grandma, it says on TV-'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup!'"

· Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that was worth waiting for. I hope your son shot well and the two of you enjoyed yourselves. thank you.

· Registered
3,752 Posts
Re: Rotdornnnn Where is Rotdorn....

Rotdorn said:
Sorry for being tardy, but I was out of pocket and left my computer home on purpose....so without further delay....

A Grandmother was surprised by her 7-year-old grandson one morning when he made her a cup of coffee. Even though it was the worst cup of coffee in her life, she drank it. When she got to the bottom there were three little green army men in the cup. She said, "Honey, what are these army men doing in my coffee?"

Her grandson said, "Grandma, it says on TV-'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup!'"
Now that's cute. Reminds me of one of the little one's when we went camping in Pennsylvania and he was so scared that night about getting bit by an umpire.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.