AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Romy Side folder for sale. Push button side folder. Does not include a barrel. Will include scope rail & rivets with the kit.

$275 shipped, or best offer. Check/MO or PP. PP/MO ship immediately, check will need to be held a few business days before shipping.

SPF to justinmcmillion

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
15th's.

Reactions: KSlay1988

·
1,092 Posts
in the unlikely event billdozer77 doesn't want it I will take it...

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Is this one of APEX's MD.90 kits from a while back?

If it is an MD.90 kit, and if Fiorentino does not want it, then I will take it.
Sorry I should have edited my post, the seller PMed me today and I unfortunately spent the money elsewhere. Great kit!

·
Registered
4 Posts
ill take it... I dont know who is next in line and who is falling out of line... but I can send payment now if it is still available. I think justinmcmillion is next...

·
Registered
16 Posts
ill take it... I dont know who is next in line and who is falling out of line... but I can send payment now if it is still available. I think justinmcmillion is next...
Lol.

Still awaiting a response to my post and PMs (to include from other boards). Seems OP has logged in and responded to other PMs at 3:27. Would have appreciated a response within the hour and a half it took for others to become interested...

I too am standing by with payment ready.

ETA: I'm out. Good luck with the sale OP.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol.

Still awaiting a response to my post and PMs (to include from other boards). Seems OP has logged in and responded to other PMs at 3:27. Would have appreciated a response within the hour and a half it took for others to become interested...

I too am standing by with payment ready.

ETA: I'm out. Good luck with the sale OP.
Sorry - work blew up and I had to step away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.