AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have some Romanian bakelite grips for sale. Top 3 are the best ones, they have some very minor flaking on the "u" area but in good condition. $8 shipped

One on bottom has some flaking on one side where you can feel the fiber material. $6 shipped

Romanian hardwood upper handguard, good condition, may have some damage on roll areas $6 shipped SPF

Hungarian leather slings, correct for all your Hungarian builds. Stupid camera and stupid lighting made them look darker than they are. All are in used good condition and will clean up nicely. $12 shipped 2 are SPF

And so I didn't have to start another thread, here are some Enfield bayonets. The designation for these is No. 4 MKII. They are US made by Savage as part of the Lend Lease program to help fight the Axis. Good condition, still covered in cosmoline. The top one has blueing on the scabbard it seems while the bottom one is stripped. These will fit your No. 4 MKI and MKI* Enfields and will be correct for them. $10 shipped BOTH SPF

SOG Trident knife. Used by me to cut some boxes, MRE packages, flexicuffs/zip ties, tape, threaten my driver, etc. in the sandbox. Good condition, dirty, has coat of sandy film on the inside, still sharp. This has a locking tab, and kind of a spring forward flip out feature. It is not like a switchblade in its operation though. $40 shipped, 550 cord free. SOG KNIFE SPF

ETA: Two SIGPRO .40SW/.358Sig 10 rnds like brand new $40 for both
I know these are only 10 rnd mags, but check out SIG's website, this is a $40 item, basically if you have a SIGPRO this is buy one mag get one FREE!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I'll take this: Romanian hardwood upper handguard, good condition, may have some damage on roll areas $6 shipped

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Romy upper SPF.

Price reduction on SOG knife.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts