AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Romy G rifle kit Price Drop

Sold and shipped 1981 Romy G kit with original barrel. All matching numbers. This a prior screw build(not by me). Holes are not wallowed out. Includes 922 compliant parts to build. Tapco single hook trigger, hammer, and disconnector, US made piston already riveted to bolt carrier, US made grip, and US made slant brake. Also included is a flat(I believe to be an AK Builder flat and rails, not totally sure, I bought it years ago), more than enough rivets to build and green canvas sling. $450 shipped OBO.

Sold and shipped 1978 Romy G pistol kit. Original barrel cut down to about 9 inches(see pics). This is also a prior screw build(again not by me). Barrel is not threaded and not crowned. Includes all parts except grip screw to build. Pistols do not have to be 922 compliant. All parts shown are included including 90 degree gas block if you want to change out. Also included is a flat(I believe to be an AK Builder flat and rails, not totally sure, I bought it years ago) and more than enough rivets to build. $350 shipped OBO.

First I will take it gets. I take USPS money orders or discreet Paypal(+3.5%).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts