AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received the first batches of our Romy RPK's on Thursday and Friday Feb. 23/24. I have been marking up some standard serial #'s and will take them to heat treat Monday morning. We should have them back in a week or so.

Custom serial #'s are available also.

If you have been waiting, now is the time. We only plan to make 500 of these unless we get confirmation that more kits may be brought in.

Part # NDS-7 RPK receiver cal 7.62x39 $160 shipped (UPS ground)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mike,

I have never built on one of your receivers, hopefully this will change soon. I want to congratulate you for taking on the projects you have. The industry needs a company that will listen to the consumer and provide what we want in a timely manner. Thanks for the GREAT effort! :hail: :hail: :hail:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
You should have my order for two of those puppies in your hands by now.

My hat's off to you and Harlan and the gang for being there for us man! :razz:

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Mike, will custom orders come out of the first batch??

Any word/estimate on the RPK74 receivers??

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
BigAL said:
Mike, will custom orders come out of the first batch??

Any word/estimate on the RPK74 receivers??
Yes, several custom serial number marked NDS-7 receivers are at heat treat right now. We expect to have these back soon.

It sounds as if we will get a first delivery tomorrow (3/2) of DCI RPK-74 receivers.

Thanks.
Harlan

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
cruzie27 said:
you said uo to two aditional weeks with a custom # right?
Yes, it takes about two weeks to process an order which includes a request for a custom serial number marking.

Thanks.
Harlan

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
when can we place orders for the custom serial number RPK74 receivers?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
BigAL said:
when can we place orders for the custom serial number RPK74 receivers?
We will take your order now. The part number for the DCI RPK-74 receiver is NDS-8. Price for one is $160, delivered. For an order of 2-5 receivers, the price per receiver is $155, delivered.
A delivery of the NDS-8 receivers came in today.
You can go to our website at www.nodakspud.com and print out the order sheet. Fill out the order sheet, and send it with payment and FFL copy, or reference, to the address on the order sheet.
Thanks.

Harlan

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Harlan,

hopefully these '74 RPK receivers will be available for a little while and not a flash in the pan?? I'm not ready to send you money right now (like I usually do). :neutral:

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
harlan/mike

are the rpk 47 and the rpk74 receivers available without the "s" and "f" markings??

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
BigAL said:
harlan/mike

are the rpk 47 and the rpk74 receivers available without the "s" and "f" markings??
Neither the NDS-7 (RPK47) or the NDS-8 (RPK74) receivers have selector markings or selector detents.

Thanks.
Harlan

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
well i just sent off a packet (payment,. ffl,.order foum) for a NDS-7 w/custom serial #.

i cant wait to get the reciver, and build my big assed :shakeit: AK :grin:

so being that you do the custom numbers for free and there is not a 3-4 month back order,...got anything comming for a Yugo M-92,.and a bulgy AKS-74U?

i was knda disappointed with the other recivers i got,.. it was obvious they let there standards drop to hurry them out of the door. and from what ive seen from the pictures of the DCI stuff i would rather wait and see what you guys can come up with.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
cruzie27 said:
so being that you do the custom numbers for free and there is not a 3-4 month back order,...got anything comming for a Yugo M-92,.and a bulgy AKS-74U?
We have DCI AK-74 receivers coming out in April. These are based on the Bulgarian SLR-105 receiver.
We also have DCI premium AKM receivers coming out in April. These are based on the Hungarian SA-85 receiver.
From the basic models, we think we can do secondary ops to offer dedicated receivers such as underfolders or sidefolders.
I am keeping interested parties lists, if you want to send me an e-mail to get on the list.
Thanks.

Harlan
NoDak Spud LLC
[email protected]

·
Registered
117 Posts
HarlanNDS said:
cruzie27 said:
We have DCI AK-74 receivers coming out in April. These are based on the Bulgarian SLR-105 receiver.
We also have DCI premium AKM receivers coming out in April. These are based on the Hungarian SA-85 receiver.
From the basic models, we think we can do secondary ops to offer dedicated receivers such as underfolders or sidefolders.
I am keeping interested parties lists, if you want to send me an e-mail to get on the list.
Thanks.

Harlan
NoDak Spud LLC
[email protected]
\

Please, do underfold, and side fold receivers.. For the cut a straight line challenged..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts